ACM tire after 13000 km

Dancer

Wow impressive !

May I ask at what speed do you ride the most, and what is your weight ?

I wish I'll bring my ACM to that mileage ! Have you had any issues with it so far ? I really hope that the ACMs reliability will be as good as the MS2.

9 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

Wow impressive !

May I ask at what speed do you ride the most, and what is your weight ?

I wish I'll bring my ACM to that mileage ! Have you had any issues with it so far ? I really hope that the ACMs reliability will be as good as the MS2.

I ride at ~25 - ~30 km/h. My riding weigth is 75 kg.

At 8000 km I had to tighten the screws holding the case to the pedal mounts. (felt some strange balancing behaviour)

At 11000 km I had to tighten the axle nuts. (the case made a squeeking sound)

5 hours ago, Dancer said:

After 13000 km I had to change the tire on my ACM. I've put on a Schwalbe Mad Mike 16x2.125 and it is a totally different ride.

IMG_20170905_142153.jpg

IMG_20170905_141959.jpg

Fantastic. It's good to know what's possible with these wheels. Since I have more than one wheel I doubt that I'll ever rack up those kind of miles on my ACM or MSuper.

Please tell us how the new tire behaves and why did you choose it.

4 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

:o I'm speechless, 13000km, may I ask how many years it took you to put that km on and where do you travel. Incredible......

Hasn't the ACM only been around since early 2016?

I'll do some testing today and report tomorrow.

Regarding the mileage. I am riding since june 2016. I just love to ride. I go for a ride in the morning, charge during the day, go for a ride in the evening and charge during the night.

11 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I'll do some testing today and report tomorrow.

Regarding the mileage. I am riding since june 2016. I just love to ride. I go for a ride in the morning, charge during the day, go for a ride in the evening and charge during the night.

Like a true wheel addict :cheers:

No point in making another review. Speedy Feet's review is spot on. (especially the end)

There are a lot of sandy mountainbike trails where I live. I always got stuck in loose sand with the original tire but this tire in combination with the torque of the ACM is perfect for these sandy trails. I'll be doing a lot of off-road riding in the future.

Archived