Need Advice Please

Barrett Roberts

1 hour ago, 253848493@qq.com said:

I have bought it from Jason. But shipment takes half a month!

@Barrett Roberts, just to put the above post into perspective as I'm REALLY getting tired of this guys continuous snipping, within 1 hour of ordering from @Jason McNeil he was complaining about the service, within a day or so, he had filled up three pages of this forum with complaints and had exchanged nearly 70 emails with Jason.  EUC companies are currently small concerns with small resources, this one guy's order must be ending up as a full time occupation on its own, Jason is better than that, but had I been Jason I would have simply refunded him and walked away by now.

Jason's service is excellent, the delay is merely that stock had run out and his new stock is, as I understand it,currently clearing US customs. This is something that @253848493@qq.com is well aware of. Apparently, he is a visiting Chinese lecturer in Boston MA, SURELY that cannot possibly mean MIT or Harvard?

1 hour ago, Barrett Roberts said:

I have the onewheel+ to ride in the meantime which is amazingly fun but disappointing range.  

We have a section for the Onewheel, but very little information in it. I have always been fascinated by it so, if you get the chance a review and some pictures of it would be great.

It has always seemed like the ideal device for anyone with a skateboard, snowboard or kite surfing background so I'm really surprised it isn't more popular, especially considering how popular the impractical and poorly implemented so called "Hoverboard" is.

4 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

As now also the Monster 100Volt is confirmed, you can directly order the next one :blink1:.....

I haven't seen that "confirmed" news yet. The Monster is a pricey wheel, and mine is damaged enough that I doubt I could sell it for much to be able to buy the newer one. So I'll have to make do with my beat-up Monster for the foreseeable future :( 

1 hour ago, Keith said:

We have a section for the Onewheel, but very little information in it. I have always been fascinated by it so, if you get the chance a review and some pictures of it would be great.

It has always seemed like the ideal device for anyone with a skateboard, snowboard or kite surfing background so I'm really surprised it isn't more popular, especially considering how popular the impractical and poorly implemented so called "Hoverboard" is.

Hi Keith!

I will make sure and do that for you all.  The original as I understand it had a lot of issues but the new version I have is simply pure fun and quite easy to learn.  

it sounds like you're leaning towards the ks. i've had my msuper(820) for a little over four months and it has been bashed around quite a bit - still no problems! it's also extremely fun. the only other wheels i've ridden are the ks16 (not s) and an acm 1600. both were extremely different from the msuper... partially because of lower weight (moreso with the kingsong...) and where the padding/shell presses against the leg. one thing i really liked about the smaller wheels was the noticeable difference in maneuverability - much tighter turn radius! or, at least, less effort required. i'm actually now waiting for an acm 1600... ;)

20 minutes ago, Barrett Roberts said:

the new version I have is simply pure fun and quite easy to learn.

LOL, I really wonder, how exactly did they make the new version easy to learn?

1 hour ago, Mono said:

LOL, I really wonder, how exactly did they make the new version easy to learn?

Oh sorry!  I meant the one wheel in general I found easy to learn.  I only have 14 miles on it and I'm already tearing around on bumpy and hilly dirt trails and golf courses.  

Archived