New colors for Msuper, ACM ?

Where do you live? The red msuper is available in America it looks really sweet, I have the purple monster and it looks really Nice don't look like they are going to have the purple msuper but the red looks really nice

These are from different sources:

1. ACMs in Monster colors were originally a custom request by a big Korean distributor (they also came with some small other modifications, see this comment). Maybe msuper V3 will follow, and maybe Gotway might sell the new colors to everyone.

(also see here: Korean version of the ACM)

2. The blue msuper is self made by @SuperSport, see here: 

3. Gotway also seems to have experimented with different colors, that's where some of the (quite old) photos might come from.

13 hours ago, Shabba said:

Where do you live? The red msuper is available in America it looks really sweet, I have the purple monster and it looks really Nice don't look like they are going to have the purple msuper but the red looks really nice

northern California. I guess maybe we have to custom mod them ourselves.

I just placed an order for a new MSuper 3 with Jason at ewheels.com.  He told me they only came in black ... but maybe other distributors have more variety, for whatever reason.

I like some of those colors on the French site.  Great to have some choice!  Actually I usually am a fan of black, though.  Kind of a "gray man" psychology in general ...

Archived