Went on a mini ride after using only EUC for two weeks

On ‎19‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 11:31 PM, kasenutty said:

I used the mini to go grab something from the auto parts store. It is still a very nice ride and makes waiting for stoplights/crosswalks very very easy. I'm keeping it for sure. 

miniPro and EUC are different kinds of delight I recon. I find both to be a great pleasure to ride. And sometimes it's even hard to decide if I want to ride miniPro or 9b1 before going out for a ride))

• 2 weeks later...

After riding the Ninebot One E+ for the last 5 days I am now feeling the same way; the MiniPro is so slow. It feels like it takes forever to get anywhere.  I still love my MiniPro more than the EUC but I wish it went 22.5kph instead of 17.5. Just an extra 5kph is all I ask. 

The unicycle still feels like a novelty device, not a safe, comfortable transporting workhorse like the MiniPro. But I can get to places a lot faster on it. It just takes more work, risk and pain to do so.

I rode my mini for a few minutes last night. It's still fun. The uni though, the uni is my true love, even after my face plant. Yesterday, the pads came off my EUC because I don't need them anymore. My 14c feels nice and sleek with no side pads, and my legs were perfectly comfortable without them. 

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

I rode my mini for a few minutes last night. It's still fun. The uni though, the uni is my true love, even after my face plant. Yesterday, the pads came off my EUC because I don't need them anymore. My 14c feels nice and sleek with no side pads, and my legs were perfectly comfortable without them. 

I wish my EUC was as small as the Kingsong 14C. The E+ feels big to me.

I thought the 14c was too small at first. Like, it didn't go up high enough to give me stability. Now though, I realize that I was just riding like an idiot and it's plenty tall :D

Heavy little bastard though. 

The only problem with an EUC is it is more difficult to learn, but the Mini Pro is too slow, any straight away and it's beeping, or trying to go up a small inclining road at a reasonable speed.  Just too slow for street use.  I still like it though, especially since I've not mastered the EUC yet.

14 minutes ago, FreeRide said:

The only problem with an EUC is it is more difficult to learn, but the Mini Pro is too slow, any straight away and it's beeping, or trying to go up a small inclining road at a reasonable speed.  Just too slow for street use.  I still like it though, especially since I've not mastered the EUC yet.

The beeping can be resolved, at least a couple of us have "fixed" it. Not for the faint of heart but very effective. 

1 hour ago, FreeRide said:

I totally agree. I wish so much that it went a few kph faster. I hope someone finds a viable hack. 

As Pezman said, some of us have disabled our beepers and this makes life on the MiniPro so much sweeter.

Archived