Gotway Monster STAND (22" EUC Stand)

houseofjob

I've been partial to the K&M Heli 2 Stand for my EUCs, but it does not really support more than ~30 lbs max (the legs will warp).

So, after some searching for a solution for my Gotway 22" ~70 lbs Monster, settled on this: BIKEHAND Bike Bicycle Floor Parking Rack Storage Stand

So far, so good!

Monster_STAND_02.thumb.JPG.ad81b1e0da687081fab06c6646c2ed45.JPGMonster_STAND_01.thumb.JPG.bcf5c4fcaee9ba89bc179acf63bdad33.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

@houseofjob do you really own a DualTron Man?  that thing is soooo cool.  I like teir motor technology.  it would be cool if it could be separated and used as a unicycle or as a scooter.

That's what I was thinking, if it had a platform to stand on and a handle it would be a very fast, safe scooter.  Trapping the feet and riding sideways looks like it takes too much skill.  Yikes!

On 3/5/2017 at 7:27 PM, houseofjob said:

I've been partial to the K&M Heli 2 Stand for my EUCs, but it does not really support more than ~30 lbs max (the legs will warp).

So, after some searching for a solution for my Gotway 22" ~70 lbs Monster, settled on this: BIKEHAND Bike Bicycle Floor Parking Rack Storage Stand

So far, so good!

Monster_STAND_02.thumb.JPG.ad81b1e0da687081fab06c6646c2ed45.JPGMonster_STAND_01.thumb.JPG.bcf5c4fcaee9ba89bc179acf63bdad33.JPG

So, you laid it on it's back, hmmm,  it does look good that way.  If the pedals could be mounted downward it would look really cool to ride it like that.  With the open tire on top.  That is a good idea:ph34r:  Wish I could make one, but no:huh:  Kind of looks like a dragster.

11 minutes ago, steve454 said:

That's what I was thinking, if it had a platform to stand on and a handle it would be a very fast, safe scooter.  Trapping the feet and riding sideways looks like it takes too much skill.  Yikes!  That"s some next level stuff, there.

2 hours ago, KINGKONGSONG said:

Holy cow, this looks perfect! I'm going to order one now for my KS16S.

Might not be as good a fit on a 16" x 2.125" tire. My only wheel comparable right now is my new GT16, and it doesn't sit as flush with the bars, a bit thin. 

2 hours ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

@houseofjob do you really own a DualTron Man?  that thing is soooo cool.  I like teir motor technology.  it would be cool if it could be separated and used as a unicycle or as a scooter.

Yes, just got it. Hard as heck to learn right now, but I am admittedly the slowest of slow learners.

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

So, you laid it on it's back, hmmm,  it does look good that way.  If the pedals could be mounted downward it would look really cool to ride it like that.  With the open tire on top.  That is a good idea:ph34r:  Wish I could make one, but no:huh:  Kind of looks like a dragster.

Yeah, the Monster is back heavy powered off, so only way to do it, but sits well!

Your dragster idea,... kinda like converting it to a scooter?

On 3/26/2017 at 8:06 PM, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

@Carlos E Rodriguez since you were asking, @logos122 just posted a vid (here) of us learning the Dualtron Man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived