msuper v3 inner tube popped

swvision

Hi, does anyone know a place that sells the msuper v3 inner tube 18x2.50/270 CST I think. I was riding today and the portion where the valve and the tube meet has a tear. I've checked speedyfeet and they wont have it in stock for two weeks, plus it would be faster if it was shipped from the US, if that's even possible.

Man, you've had bad luck with your wheel lately :(

For future reference, Dion ( @myfunwheel ) posted this Amazon Link on Facebook (

And here's a California source: https://tec-toyz.com/products/spare-tire

@Marty Backe Thanks. I ordered the inner tube from @Jason McNeil at ewheels.com, ty @houseofjob. The inner tube is a much better quality tube than the one that comes stock with the msuper. The msuper seems to be using an off brand where as the one that jason sent me was a kenda. You can just tell when inspecting the inner tube that the kenda is better. So, I installed the tube and put in 4oz of slime tube sealant for insurance, and just wow. The ride comfort has improved vastly. Also, i had ordered some 3/4 inch set screws for the pedals and that made the pedals much more solid. The stock set screws have a weird size, not quite 3/16 not quite 6mm; so, had to swap them out for some better ones.

Archived