New 84v 1300wh ACM Received

On 2/21/2017 at 5:48 PM, Radislav said:

All of us have seen those ACM 1300 and 1600 from "green and fashion traveling shop" on Aliexpress. The packages weigh 22 and 25 kg respectively. Is it an error in the specs?

According to fedex, my ACM 1300 package weights 20.87 kgs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/01/2017 at 3:04 AM, Marty Backe said:

All of these wheels that have lots of batteries are unfortunately going to be wide.

It is not a physical necessity but a design choice to simplify construction. There is still empty space even under the shell of a V8, the more so if the trolley went outside. 

On 1/25/2017 at 0:44 AM, Marty Backe said:

Very excited tonight when I came home to a new Gotway box. Inside was my new whitewall 1300wh ACM. It's dark and cold outside so I just rode it up and down the street a couple of times, but WOW. I have about 800 miles on the earlier versions of the ACM, which was my favorite wheel. Now I don't know if it's my imagination (I don't think so), but the acceleration on this 84 volt version is mad. It feels scary fast, in a good way. I mean I thought the original ACM was a fast accelerator, but this is insane.

Can you tell that I'm happy with this purchase :clap3:

Tomorrow I'm taking it on a 20 mile beach ride (on the bike path, not sand), so I'll fully flush it out. But I'm excited. 

Wow didn't know they offered that model. Would have went for the ACM instead of the MSUPER.. apparently there's also an 1600wh version as well..... Good stuff Marty!!

Archived