GotSong? KingWay? Help me name my enhanced ACM

On a recent group ride in early October at Griffith Park, @Marty Backe was riding is new ACM. He was really impressed with it and after a test ride I was too. So much so that I decided to put the ACM on my list of future wheel purchases. He had mentioned that his only regret was not getting the 820wh version over the 680wh model he bought from @myfunwheel. So I decided that maybe we could make a deal and I would acquire his ACM and then he could get the 820wh version from @myfunwheel.                                                                                                                       Within 24hrs.of our ride,I had a nearly new ACM and @Marty Backe had already ordered the 820wh model from @myfunwheel. A day later I was in China for a 2 week visit in the Shenzhen/Hong Kong area.Spending the next 2 weeks in China without a wheel was not an option,so I hooked up with @John Eucist who I new from a prior posting had too many wheels in his closet and was looking to sell some.He had a KS-16 available,and since I already own a KS-14c and KS-18a,the choice was obvious and I acquired his KS-16.I really liked the wheel and decided that I wanted to add it to my "collection-o-wheels" back in the USA.                                                                                                                                                     Having had prior first hand experience with airlines and Lithium Ion batteries,I figured that I would remove the battery packs and ship them home separately to avoid the airline restrictions on batteries and then I would simply carry-on my KS-16 on the flight home.So a day before I left for home,I hooked up with @tinawong and paid her to ship the batteries for me and all is good.                                                                                                 The next day,I arrive at the Air Canada check-in counter at Hong Kong ITNL. airport.They proceed to inform me of their policy of not allowing battery powered personal transportation devices on their flights due to the fire risks associated with Lithium Ion battery packs.I proceed to inform them of my prior knowledge of these restrictions and thus have had the batteries removed.Their "cubicle mentality" staffers wouldn't budge from that position despite me informing them that no batteries were present.Needless to say, my battery-less KS-16 had to stay behind.                                     Fast forward to the next day.I'm at home with a recently delivered package from @tinawong of 640whs worth of King Song batteries and no wheel to put them in! What to do; what to due indeed."I know, add them to the recently acquired ACM and make a really long range wheel!" Hence: The 1360 wh ACM is born. Now all I have to do is find a name for it! Any suggestions are appreciated.     Od6p6TF.jpg4hjFDYz.jpgDCIutfm.pngYIMwgH3.jpgmmidJEHf.jpg

5 hours ago, swvision said:

Wow! You, sir, have skills. So, are you getting the KS-16 shipped as well? 

I told my Hong Kong friend who retrieved it from the airport that he could keep it if learns to ride it. If he doesn't, then I'll have him ship it to me. It's up to him. In a way,I'm kinda glad things worked out like they did. Having a wheel with an all-day riding range of 55-60 miles is really a cool wheel to have in the "collection-o-wheels".

Archived