Let us take this moment to thank John for everything he has done for us

Greg Spalding

18 1/2 hours of information might be missing from this forum but I think this is the best time to take a moment and thank John @John Eucist for everything he has done to give us a wonderful place to gather and talk about electronic unicycles and every other subject that interests us. 18 1/2 hours is nothing in it will be fun to try to replace that which has been lost, and talk about some new subjects as well

I'm glad I found this place and I really appreciate it.

I hope everybody has a fantastic day

Thank you @John Eucist... very much

3 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

18 1/2 hours of information might be missing from this forum but I think this is the best time to take a moment and thank John @John Eucist for everything he has done to give us a wonderful place to gather and talk about electronic unicycles and every other subject that interests us. 18 1/2 hours is nothing in it will be fun to try to replace that which has been lost, and talk about some new subjects as well

I'm glad I found this place and I really appreciate it.

I hope everybody has a fantastic day

Thank you @John Eucist... very much

Thanks Greg for your kind words.  The truth is if I didn't make this forum someone else would have.  In fact, there was another forum back then (running phpBB) that started around the same time but apparently this one "won".  :laughbounce2:  

I just hope the guys at Invision figured out the culprit and fixed it or all this may get lost again.

I must also add that it is the community, and thus the members (such as yourself), that makes the forum great (not the founder).  We are lucky that, in general, euc enthusiasts appear to be more mature, knowledgeable, and friendly than the general "internet forums" population.  Last but not least I owe my gratitude to all the volunteer moderators, with their dedication and enthusiasm in helping make this forum great. http://forum.electricunicycle.org/staff/

Just now, John Eucist said:

Thanks Greg for your kind words.  The truth is if I didn't make this forum someone else would have.  In fact, there was another forum back then (running phpBB) that started around the same time but apparently this one "won".  :laughbounce2:  

I just hope the guys at Invision figured out the culprit and fixed it or all this may get lost again.

your modesty prevents you from giving yourself more credit 

we all need places like this in our busy lives... thanks for giving us a place to relax with some wonderful folks

i'm happy i found this one-wheeled paradise

6 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I must also add that it is the community, and thus the members (such as yourself), that makes the forum great (not the founder).  We are lucky that, in general, euc enthusiasts appear to be more mature, knowledgeable, and friendly than the general "internet forums" population.  Last but not least I owe my gratitude to all the volunteer moderators, with their dedication and enthusiasm in helping make this forum great.  http://forum.electricunicycle.org/staff/

those are very kind and much appreciated words

thank you to the moderators, as well

so happy and proud to be a member

28 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

I must also add that it is the community, and thus the members (such as yourself), that makes the forum great (not the founder).  We are lucky that, in general, euc enthusiasts appear to be more mature, knowledgeable, and friendly than the general "internet forums" population.  Last but not least I owe my gratitude to all the volunteer moderators, with their dedication and enthusiasm in helping make this forum great.  http://forum.electricunicycle.org/staff/

John: It takes a caring person with a passion to keep this forum running like clockwork! You have those wonderful attributes and much more! Many Thanks!!

13 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Thanks for all your hard work John. Maybe a Patreon page for the site would be a way we can say thank you if one doesn't exist already. Or even a donation section we could donate

i have asked john, in the past, about donating as well

i wish he would say yes... i'd be so happy to do so

Archived