Installation of new, bigger, better pedals on the ACM

Marty Backe

Dion ( @myfunwheel ) was nice enough to send me some new pedals for my ACM. These rock. My ACM, in terms of comfort, now feels like my MSuper V3. Here are a few pictures and a video that shows the process along with a ride to enjoy the new pedals.

IMG_9240IMG_9233IMG_9234IMG_9231

4 minutes ago, jrkline said:

Good to hear about the new pedals.Those are the same ones Linnea sold me last week when I visited the Gotway factory.Can't wait to try them out at Griffith Park.

Let me know when you're up for another ride. I'll be there :-)

2 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Are these pedals now standard on the latest ACMs currently shipping?

I don't think so because they have to differentiate the wheels in more ways than just the case

The odd thing is... on the MCM 4 the pedals are different when the wheel is distributed in different countries because I have seen a smaller version of the MSuper petals that have both of those rubber grips and the grip tape on the MCM 4.... and sounded just have the rubber grip the way the ACM does. I'm not sure why that is. I believe the one that's coming to me does not have the grip tape

18 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

Are these pedals now standard on the latest ACMs currently shipping?

I have no idea, but I would think eventually they would. Gotway had them manufactured for a reason and I'm sure they aren't for the MSuper because those pedals are even bigger.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I have no idea, but I would think eventually they would. Gotway had them manufactured for a reason and I'm sure they aren't for the MSuper because those pedals are even bigger.

I saw the video posted by Speedyfeet UK and his ACM was using the upgraded pedals straight out the box. Do check it out on YouTube. I checked with my local dealer before making an order for a Gotway ACM yesterday and they assured me after verifying with Gotway factory that I will be getting the 12 Mosfets upgraded pedal version. Just waiting for delivery which will be 2-3 weeks later as they are back-ordered and are having more shipped from China.

Archived