THE END OF SWAGWAY

SWAGWAY, ONE OF THE TOP SELLING HOVERBOARD COMPANIES HAS BEEN UNDER A RECALL FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS UNDER A WORLD WIDE RECALL FOR ALL THEIR HOVERBOARD TYPE PRODUCTS.  IT WAS NOT ENOUGH THAT THIS AMERICAN COMPANY HAS BEEN MAKING DOUBLE AND TRIPLE PROFITS THAT WERE MARKED UP HIGHER THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN, ALSO NOT ENSURING THE SAFETY AND LEGEAL PROTOCALS TO SELL THIS PRODUCT LEGEALLY THROUGH PROPER PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES THAT EVERY COMPANY MUST GO THROUGH WHEN DOING BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY. 

ON JULY 6TH, 2016 THE CPSC ISSUED A MANDATORY RECALL LIST FOR THE HOVERBOARD COMPANIES THAT HAVE BEEN SELLING THE HOVERBOARDS WITH MAJOR FIRE HAZARD ISSUES.  SWAGWAY IS ONE OF THESE COMPANIES BEING RECALLED.  SWAGWAY HAS GAINED LOTS OF POPULARITY AND SUCCESS IN THE UNITED STATES BUT NOW THAT THE TRUTH HAS BEEN EXPOSED ABOUT THIS FRUADULENT COMPANY AND ITS MASS WEALTH THAT IS NOW BEING WITHDRAWN BACK THROUGH LEGAL BATTLES CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT LAWS BROKEN FROM ILLIGITAMINT CLAIMS AND PRACTICES.

SWAGWAY IS NOW BEING SUED BY “CHIC”, A COMPANY BASED OUT OF CHINA THAT ACTUALLY HOLDS THE LEGAL PATENTS AND COPYRIGHTS TO THE HOVERBOARD DESIGN AND STAKES IN THE MARKET.  CHIC IS THE COMPANY THAT IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PATENT AND THE MANUFACTURE THAT USES (UL CERTIFIED) CHARGERS AND ELECTRICAL CIRCUTS ON THEIR PRODUCTS, WHICH COMPLETELY TAKES THE FEAR AND POSSIBILITY OF ANY FIRES OR EXPLOSIONS FROM THE CONSUMER. 

WE ALL HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF CRAZY STORIES AND VIDEOS OF HOVERBOARDS BLOWING UP AND CATCHING ON FIRE, ON THE NEWS MEDIA AND INTERNET WHICH HAVE BEEN STARTLING.  CHIC HAS SET ITSELF APART FROM THESE COPYCATS BY CREATING A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF ITS HOVERBOARD THAT WILL NOT ONLY SAVE YOU IN YOUR WALLET BUT ALSO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE FROM SILLY FIRES THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY CAUSED BY GREEDY COPYCAT COMPANIES.

SWAGWAY IS NOW CHANGING THEIR NAME FROM “SWAGWAY” TO “SWAGTRON” DUE SPECIFICALLY TO ALL OF THESE LEGAL ISSUES AND RECALLS. PLEASE DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE NEW NAME OR ANY SALES GIMMICKS FROM THEM. 

HERE BELOW ARE SOME LINKS TO CHECK OUT ALL THIS FOR YOURSELF…

BE SAFE AND ENJOY DOING IT!

First of all, thank you so much for spending your super valuable time to reply to our post.  Secondly, we here, do in fact believe that this post is highly relevant to the discussion.  OH, AND I PERSONALLY JUST PREFER TO WRITE IN UPPERCASE.  I ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  HERE, WE HAVE RIGHTS THAT ALLOWS US TO SAY AND WRITE WHAT AND HOW WE WANT.  I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE OUR POST, THIS WE UNDERSTAND.  THOUGH, ON A PROFESSIONAL STANDPOINT AND AS A FELLOW BUSINESS PERSON, REPLYING IN ANY TYPE OF WAY THAT IS NEGATIVE OR NON-PRODUCTIVE IS...WELL, JUST RIDICULOUS.  IF YOU HAVE THE EXTRA TIME, YOU SHOULD CALL ME, MAYBE WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR LIFE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SO UGLY INSIDE CAUSING YOU TO HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS.  IT HURTS ME KNOWING THAT YOU ARE LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE.  I DO HOPE THAT WHATEVER IS CAUSING THIS FOR YOU GOES AWAY.  NO PERSON SHOULD HAVE TO BE MISERABLE AND NEGATIVE.  GOD BLESS MY FRIEND

7 minutes ago, HOVERBOARD HOUSTON said:

I ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  HERE, WE HAVE RIGHTS THAT ALLOWS US TO SAY AND WRITE WHAT AND HOW WE WANT.  

...  MAYBE WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR LIFE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SO UGLY INSIDE CAUSING YOU TO HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS...

And we, as forum moderators, have the right to ban users and remove any posts we see fit, and don't need to justify it in any way...

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO BULLY ME HERE? I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.  HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING THAT BREAKS ANY LAWS, NOR RULES.  YOU (MODERATORS) JUST OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME TYPE OF (PERSONAL ISSUES) THAT IS PORTRAYED  THROUGH YOUR PARADIGM.  BECAUSE OF THE (SMALL) BIT OF POWER YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BAN USERS ON A FORUM, YOU LET THAT GET TO YOUR EGO AND OF COURSE CAUSING YOU TO HAVE A BIAS-OUTLOOK ON PEOPLE AND YOU TO SIT THERE AND JUST PLAY (TROLL) AND THROW NEGATIVE (MOUTH-FARTS) IN THE FORM OF WRITTEN WORDS ON A FORUM.  YOU KNOW IF YOU BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM, I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT KNOWN WHAT TYPE OF NON-SENSE PEOPLE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO ON HERE.  I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY.  I AM SOMEONE THAT BELIEVES IN FREE SPEECH.  IF YOU GUYS ARE AGAINST FREE SPEECH, YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR FORUM IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND DON'T PLAY WITH MATCHES.  AND TO YOU ALSO, I SAY, GOD BLESS YOU.

2 minutes ago, HOVERBOARD HOUSTON said:

WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO BULLY ME HERE? I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG.  HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING THAT BREAKS ANY LAWS, NOR RULES.  YOU (MODERATORS) JUST OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOME TYPE OF (PERSONAL ISSUES) THAT IS PORTRAYED  THROUGH YOUR PARADIGM.  BECAUSE OF THE (SMALL) BIT OF POWER YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BAN USERS ON A FORUM, YOU LET THAT GET TO YOUR EGO AND OF COURSE CAUSING YOU TO HAVE A BIAS-OUTLOOK ON PEOPLE AND YOU TO SIT THERE AND JUST PLAY (TROLL) AND THROW NEGATIVE (MOUTH-FARTS) IN THE FORM OF WRITTEN WORDS ON A FORUM.  YOU KNOW IF YOU BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM, I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT KNOWN WHAT TYPE OF NON-SENSE PEOPLE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO ON HERE.  I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY.  I AM SOMEONE THAT BELIEVES IN FREE SPEECH.  IF YOU GUYS ARE AGAINST FREE SPEECH, YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR FORUM IN A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND DON'T PLAY WITH MATCHES.  AND TO YOU ALSO, I SAY, GOD BLESS YOU.

REPLYING IN ANY TYPE OF WAY THAT IS NEGATIVE OR NON-PRODUCTIVE IS...WELL, JUST RIDICULOUS.

Just now, HOVERBOARD HOUSTON said:

MY REPLY TO YOU WAS ACTUALLY VERY PRODUCTIVE...IT ALLOWED ME TO (PROVE YOU TO BE WRONG)...

Yes, absolutely, you are correct. Now, go tell the world what non-sense forum this is. Good luck with your business & have a nice life. :)

49 minutes ago, esaj said:

Yes, absolutely, you are correct. Now, go tell the world what non-sense forum this is. Good luck with your business & have a nice life. :)

i hope this TROLL ;-) has been banned?

Puuh, what ridiculous....on every forum i (we?) know, shouting/screming in Big letters is forbiden....

Just not in the Usa...where you have the right to do what you want?

Respect to our admins!!! for dealing with such a nonsense from day to day! Thanx!

And i say it in the name of WE! ;-)

I'm not a moderator and I find your insistence on shouting (using capitals) insulting and rude and to declare, as an American, you have some right to be rude and insulting absolutely disgusting. It also results in my belief that you are talking complete and utter rubbish You may be telling the truth, but with such behaviour - who cares?

By the way my job took me to all the major cities in the world and I spent something over a year in total in America. I have unfailingly found the Americans to be considerate and polite almost to a fault, even something as simple as exiting a bus at Port Authority was done calmly row by row, not "see who can barge his way off first" like you see in so many other cities around the world.

You don't represent, or in my opinion, speak for any American I've ever had the pleasure to meet, or indeed discuss with on this forum.

P.S. I assume you are about 12 years old or you would know the difference between knowing your rights and "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!"

17 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

i hope this TROLL ;-) has been banned?

Puuh, what ridiculous....on every forum i (we?) know, shouting/screming in Big letters is forbiden....

Just not in the Usa...where you have the right to do what you want?

It's a common misconception that the First amendment would somehow affect here:

Is moderation in forums violating Americans' right to free speech?

In the United States this right is found in the First Amendment to the Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

What that tells us, and what some people do not get, is that "America's right to free speech" is protection against government censorship. That's all.

Private organizations, such as newspapers, magazines, and websites may make their own rules about what they will publish or permit.

Private individuals may tell you to shut up if you are annoying them while exercising free speech.

On 8/24/2016 at 5:48 AM, HOVERBOARD HOUSTON said:

This is a communist forum, tovarisch, take your decadent capitalist caps elsewhere!

Archived