Ks18a,msuper v3, or acm?

1kw

8 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Thats not correct at all! or lets better say it is only correct for the Ks18 800watt!

the Ks18 1200 watt what  ONLY cut to 30kmh when the batterie gets under 50%...

otherwise its 40kmh....

also i would not say that Gotway is in any way stiffer with its new MSuper..

the Ks18a -1200watt- is -on player mode- the hardest KS i have ever driven...even harder than kS16....

yeah, one burned fuse, from about 20 sold Ks18..from this seller....the fall was discussed here..

unfortunatley the rider was not telling us what caused the fall or the burned fuse....

Are you saying this seller is not selling good units? Or 20 bad units from ks?

3 hours ago, 1kw said:

No. From 20 sold by him one had an issue with burned fuse and that one is unclear why - might have been "user error" by overloading the wheel ... Fuse can burn on any wheel (though should not under normal conditions).

5 hours ago, 1kw said:

NO!!!

This seller is very trustworthy!!! I myself have my KS18 from him....i can not even say ONE bad word....and Yes, he always has the newest Version!!!

I mean only 1 of 20 has had Problems, the others are all fine!

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

NO!!!

This seller is very trustworthy!!! I myself have my KS18 from him....i can not even say ONE bad word....and Yes, he always has the newest Version!!!

are you mad?

Just now, 1kw said:

are you mad?

Sure...all time! Didn't you know all Unicyclers are sort of crazy ???

But nope! Its just that "rumours" and "misunderstanding" spread very fast here...so better stating the Facts loud and clear

btw: i hope that in next 14 day i am able to order a MSuper3....so that at least in 4 weeks i am able to give a direct comparison :-)

5 hours ago, 1kw said:

Gotcha. Too bad not many have reports of the new msuperv3. 

its just to new...and the importers did not get it by plane...just by sea transport....

On 22.08.2016 at 10:59 AM, KingSong69 said:

NO!!!

@KingSong69 mhh, at least the fact that the seller does sell the KS18 not as “King Song“ but  under a new label “KS wheel“ is somehow making me thinking ....

3 hours ago, viti said:

@KingSong69 mhh, at least the fact that the seller does sell the KS18 not as “King Song“ but  under a new label “KS wheel“ is somehow making me thinking ....

That is an old Story and proved by Ks itself....see for example here original KingSong Website:

http://kingsong.com/news/show/id/17.html

KingSong is selling his/here wheels in China under the name KSwheels....

they are doing that for seperating inner market(cheap wheels)and export market(exclusive wheels)...i could tell more about this, but not here in this thread!

i myself and some other guys here have an "Kswheels" from kingSong...without of the sidepad rubber labelling, everything is the same!

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

That is an old Story and proved by Ks itself....see for example here original KingSong Website:

they are doing that for seperating inner market(cheap wheels)and export market(exclusive wheels)...i could tell more about this, but not here in this thread!

i myself and some other guys here have an "Kswheels" from kingSong...without of the sidepad rubber labelling, everything is the same!

@KingSong69 Ah, thank's for the clarification :) - didn't know this. ...

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

Yup, just like how KingSong becomes "Milbay" in Australia, so confusing *smh*....

21 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Yup, just like how KingSong becomes "Milbay" in Australia, so confusing *smh*....

thats the third part pf the story...

Some export resellers trying to create their own brand...

Example milbay in australia, futurewheel in Netherlands, some other in Canada i have seen?

KingSong is trying very hefty to protect their export resellers!

Chinese sellers are in contract to NEVER export or sale to a third party outside their land!

read:

http://www.kingsong.com/news/show/id/16.html

I praised the aliExpress seller "rockwheel"...also there is another shop "green travelling...bla" which also has a good reputation!

You can save a good amount of money when ordering from them....

I can say for the seller "rockwheel" you will get any help you need

BUT: Do not exspect any kind of help/support from KingSong directly in case of problems!!!

kingSong claim these sellers as "absolutly illegal" ...just because these seller are not allowed to export the wheels!

you will only get the answer: "Contact this illegal seller!"..for me: a real questionable strategy of Kingsong!

9 hours ago, viti said:

If you open the new v1.4 android app it has already both King Song as well as KS Wheel logos there. It's definitely original from KS, no fakes ;) 

I hope ks releases a 12 mosfet control board with proper cooling for the KS18. Earlier control boards did not put limits on the power and they would self destroy, the newer firmwares seem to protect the control by limiting the power. What we need is a control board that can handle 40 true Amps reliably, and for that reason 12 mosfets are needed. Gotway ACM would not work well with 6 Mosfet and had to go with 12. 

I hope gotway releases a high torque version for us heavy guys that like to ride on the mountains but can not due to the lack of torque.

At 1500w and high torque it would be great lots of fun and the extra torque would provide extra safety.

If gotway does release a v3 high torque I will be getting one.

1 hour ago, checho said:

What we need is a control board that can handle 40 true Amps reliably, and for that reason 12 mosfets are needed.

Not at all. There is absolutely no need for 12 MOSFETs for that ...

Archived