Amazing videos with insane EUC-ish gizmos

HEC

1 hour ago, HEC said:

Any of you ever seen or even heard of those gizmos?

Yes. And also these pretty cool choreographies. 

2 hours ago, HEC said:

So by youtube-ing some EUC videos I've tripped over this last night:

OK GO: I won't let you down

and then some related video:

Interview

The Japan Times article

Any of you ever seen or even heard of those gizmos? Certainly not outdoorsy or extreme rides but still amaziing technology :)

@HECThat is not an EUC video even though they are riding some amazing thing.  That is a Japanese radish commercial, wonder what makes them so special.  And where do you get those$  I mean the radishes.

@steve454 haven't seen that one yet but will look it up later on. And the choreography is indeem fabulous. It also use camera mounted on RC multirotor (commonly known as / called drone) which happens to be my another hobby. What also some might have not noticed is that the whole main clip is shot in one long camera shot including the ground / air transitions! You can see the camera mounted on multirotor frame being pulled on undercarriage in the documentary video.

On June 11, 2016 at 4:43 PM, HEC said:

So by youtube-ing some EUC videos I've tripped over this last night:

OK GO: I won't let you down

and then some related video:

Interview

The Japan Times article

Any of you ever seen or even heard of those gizmos? Certainly not outdoorsy or extreme rides but still amaziing technology :)

No, but fun to watch! HEC ...I almost removed my  screen protector on my IPad thinking bugs got caught under the glass. 

Archived