Are these authentic Kingsong 14's?

Hunka Hunka Burning Love

I ran across someone selling some EUC's that look just like KingSong 14's with 340 wh batteries, but they don't say "KingSong" on the side.  Can someone look at the photos and comment?  Were there any knock-off KingSongs ever sold on AliExpress before?  Do you think these are the 14C version?  What's the going rate for a KingSong lately?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-bike/calgary/spring-sale-electric-unicycles-750-reg-999/1148157032?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don't think These Are knockoffs.

kingsong is Doing a Lot under other names...example: milbay!, futurewheel....and i have Seen some others also....

but You have to Know if it Are 14b(500watt) or 14c(800watt)....

for 14b Price is just ok! For 14c it's cheap!

just ask The seller?!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

You have to Know if it Are 14b(500watt) or 14c(800watt.

That is not true: 14b are specifically the version with a swappable battery (but it is also 500W)

The first 14C, like mine, are 500 Watt with a fixed battery of 340Wh (or, I think, smaller) it is limited to 25kph and only connects to an Android app. Maximum speed and beeps cannot be changed but ride can be via the app. From around September(ish) last year the 800W KS-14C was introduced along with: larger batteries, IOS as well as Android apps, the ability to unlock higher speeds and control the speed beeps.

The spec of these suggests they are pre-September 2015 KS-14C. What I'm not so sure about is whether KingSong still make the 500W version (for the Home market perhaps?), or these are old stock, possibly being disposed of by KingSong?The fact they do seem to be an old model and unbranded I would think might suggest they could also possibly be knockoffs?

Assuming the site prices are USD then the $999 list would be about right for the older KS-14C and (I guess a sale price of $750 about right if you are looking to sell an older model.

@Keith

you are probably right with all You Said!!!

i just Wanted to say that this don't have to be knockoffs...and to Pay attention for wattage:-)

i have Seen this 340wh Version somewhere Else on a Chinese seller Platform...also with other Brand Name...but can Not find it anymore....

btw: a14b You can get now also with -installed- 150wh PLUS a swapable 174wh ....Specialy thought for airplane use... :-)

Thanks for the info guys.  The price is in Canadian dollars which is closer to 0.77 USD so it might be a smoking price as long as the batteries are still okay.  I was looking at contacting the seller, but I'm still debating whether to move from a 14" wheel to a 16" or just stick with a faster 14" with longer range or just do a battery mod to my generic 14".  I just wasn't sure if I could order these myself from AliExpress for about the same price or not.

I think if you really want to know, you should ask @KaleOsaurusRex and @Jason McNeil as they are both KS dealers.  I believe that Millbay are a rebranding of KS specifically for the Australian market and probably exclusive to the dealer/importer.  Better yet, if you really want to know, ask @tinawong as she is with KS.

I doubt anyone would be pawning of KS Wheels as a counterfeit, too much work for not enough benefit :lol:

If I had to make a wild guess, I'd say that someone up north got in early on the KS game, ran the numbers & realized it wasn't going to yield him realms of gold as he predicted. He's likely trying to liquidate his stock of Gen I KS. 

Decent price, just make sure you pay by something that has recourse if it doesn't quite work out.

Archived