Can I get my account & all posts deleted?

Thank you.

Also:  Why?  I'm here to keep getting updated on wheels. 

I jumped into a post that looked interesting and all the replies were far right policital/economic commentary.  It's a shame this forum has gone downhill.  I'm out.

Edited by /Dev/Null
Readson why
  • Upvote 1

Just now, /Dev/Null said:

Thanks for making my point for me.  

You are welcome,That was a pretty fast response, thanks for waiting in the wings and making my point for me. I have heard that when people aren't willing to entertain a difference of opinion and are in fact "triggered " by it, they go to reddit to live amongst like minded people in harmony.

1 hour ago, PLEASE_DELETE said:

Can I get my account & all posts deleted?

Thank you.

Also:  Why?  I'm here to keep getting updated on wheels. 

I jumped into a post that looked interesting and all the replies were far right policital/economic commentary.  It's a shame this forum has gone downhill.  I'm out.

There is a "Delete account" button in the user settings but I don't know if it works.
I feel for you, I have this account because I need some technical exchange occasionally, but thats it.
This place makes me sick in the stomach at times, and I'm sad there is pretty much nowhere else to go.
Before I had an account where I interacted, tried to bring things to the table, etc, but it became increasingly pointless.

Edited by Cam
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Nothing good is gained from bringing up politics on a forum dedicated to EUC discussion

Should be considered to distribute severe warnings. As there is election year in the US such comments are easily campaining/agitation. Here is certainly no room for such.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xiiijojjo said:

How does this place make you sick to your stomach? It's 99% people talking about EUC and 1% @Funkyderailing the conversation to talk about small and light EUC?

I litterally spat my coffee on my screen ahah

1 hour ago, xiiijojjo said:

It's 99% people talking about EUC and 1% @Funkyderailing the conversation to talk about small and light EUC?

How is that derailing, when i'm still talking about EUC? :confused1:

On topic - Who cares. :sleep1:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

but mostly everyone remains very reasonable and civil here most of the time I'd say...

Come to think of it...

There are 21 278 total members

Right now 21 members are present and 65 guests. 

That means there are probably 3 times as many lurkers without account as there are members. Of course most are not active any more. But we've reached possibly close to 100k people somehow. That's how many people might have been served somehow, maybe they got answer to their question (as someone else has posted a question and another person answered it helpfully) or they've been thinking about buying a new wheel and searched for user experiences. 

Out of 21 000 registered members there have been only a handful of "lumps of squirrel shit" among them. It might be just 0.01 % of members but if they are active and loud, it might seem like the forum is a horrible place for everybody. If you take this many random people and put them to discus random stuff online, we all know what it would be like. 

• Like 3

On 3/18/2024 at 9:20 AM, Funky said:

How is that derailing, when i'm still talking about EUC? :confused1:

On topic - Who cares. :sleep1:

I stand with you on the small and lightweight EUC dreams, my friend.

• Like 1