2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6

Merkyu Kyu Kyu

24 minutes ago, Robse said:

sorry, can't help it.. 😁

Screenshot_20240901-092705-910.png

Screenshot_20240901-092855-032.png

What's that? E25 extended quick removable battery?

9 hours ago, kintips said:

Its like v12. But im curious how tall this is? Im hoping its not et max tall. I really like the security lock feature it should be standard in every euc. Although you can wheel it anywhere

Yeah i also thought it looks like Mini V12. :D I actually would like taller wheel than 18xl.. That way you don't need to use trolley handle for short distances. I don't even use 18xl trolley handle. (Example pushing it from train seat to exit.) As it is just tall enough that you can push it around with little bit of side lean.

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

Come on people, cat's out of bag. Let's have some sweet, sweet details about E25 please?

Anyone who knows anything about: tire size, battery size, weight, max speed? Spill the beans. :)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Funky said:

What's that? E25 extended quick removable battery?

New wheel from Tiefu.  A wheel without a wheel.  It glides on hot air  you know.. :P

Please dear manufacturers: No more eggs, suitcases, cabin heaters, baseballs, orange and navy green.   Just black all black. And a wheel.  Got it???

On 1/12/2024 at 7:05 PM, Mono said:

As the voltage of the electric source has by itself zero relation to performance, I hope it will be at most 84V to at least arguably comply with European law.

Nope..

High voltage means better acceleration, so safety and funfactor is bigly improved. Theresa is no EUROPEAN law there are national kl aws on pevs. Some pevs laws are make by pervs, who are corrupted by car industry methinks

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

This same photo was leaked a day or two by someone in this thread, then it was deleted by an admin.

Please don’t spread misinformation. There’s only one admin here, the owner, and he’s not active. And no moderator has deleted anything. I only see one user editing and hiding their own posts in this thread recently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniVehje said:

Please don’t spread misinformation. There’s only one admin here, the owner, and he’s not active. And no moderator has deleted anything. I only see one user editing and hiding their own posts in this thread recently. 

People on this thread sharing rumour and speculation as though it were fact? You shock me, I'm shocked!

• Haha 1

IDK why, but it somehow looks just right - for people who don't use pads and are riding slower without gear.

Not so eye catching. Same time enough style compared to old school round (KS14/16/18, V5/8/10 wheels.)

Slick design, that won't make people look at it like it's a monster wheel.

I personally would liked, if it had bigger tire.. But then the slick case would have not worked. I just hope it isn't a 10-12" tire. :D F that!

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 2:59 PM, Robse said:

From facebook:  If this is not fake then it's true:  They have made a self propelled waste-bin.

Annotation 2024-08-31 205832.jpg

Inmotion is lost honestly... E20  looked extremely dorky, and now this. Can't wait to be flooded on fb with videos of actors riding this trash bin looking wheel. The last ugly wheel released was the gt pro, and even though it performs great, it didn't skyrocket sales wise, probably due to its looks. That's what is potentially waiting for this wheel. The design of a wheel out of the box is important, especially for beginners. 

Edited by Ronin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Inmotion is lost honestly... E20  looked extremely dorky, and now this. Can't wait to be flooded on fb with videos of actors riding this trash bin looking wheel. The last ugly wheel released was the gt pro, and even though it performs great, it didn't skyrocket sales wise, probably due to its looks. That's what is potentiallywaiting for this wheel. The design of a wheel out of the box is important, especially for beginners. 

Tell us any wheel that looked more slick since 2020 year.. - None. All wheels have looked like Master, Falcon, etc.. Edgy edge lord wheels. :D 

Yes it looks ugly trash bin like. But take look at KS16S or V8 wheels, Teslas. (Or similar old school wheels) And then look at this. This one looks better?

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 2

:D If it goes slower than 40kph speed. It can go right into trash bin. Over 20kg wheels need to go 40kph as standard...

Also 54V system in 2024 year? Have they completely gone bonkers. (Okay Wheels like E20 that are a joke and have no range/speed whatsoever - it's another thing. But actual real wheels - no that will not work.)

That would make KS16S miles ahead of this trash bin. Even counting suspension. :D Even Mten4 would be more powerful. And Mten5 would beat E25 like it was nothing. :D (F my life.) :D 

Edited by Funky

4 hours ago, Funky said:

:D If it goes slower than 40kph speed. It can go right into trash bin. Over 20kg wheels need to go 40kph as standard...

Also 54V system in 2024 year? Have they completely gone bonkers. (Okay Wheels like E20 that are a joke and have no range/speed whatsoever - it's another thing. But actual real wheels - no that will not work.)

That would make KS16S miles ahead of this trash bin. Even counting suspension. :D Even Mten4 would be more powerful. And Mten5 would beat E25 like it was nothing. :D (F my life.) :D 

If it is in fact that slow you would be right. It wouldnt even compete with mten4. But i think if they make it all out of plastice it would be much lighter. How light would the falcon be if it was all plastic?

All this wheel needs to do is match 16S performance but have a wider rider stance and not creak and grunt so much for me to get one.
Roughly speaking the 16S is 39lbs - Falcon's suspension set is 3lbs, which leaves around 10lbs to distribute accordingly and still claim the lightest suspension euc.
Lower voltage would only be problematic if they don't include a fast charger with it, as 3rd party ones of portable size have moved up to triple-digit operations only. 

But who knows there could be more features in their official release? maybe with such a "trash can" look they somehow fit an on-board charger in the body and all we'd have to do is carry around a 2 prong non-polarized laptop extension cable to plug in.

• Like 1

Also whats wrong with plastic shell eg ks16x? I mean why make eucs out of metal if anything on the frame crack you need to be a welder. But if it was plastic crazy glue can hold it or epoxy resin.

im surprised the switch to metal was more recent. Yes it does feel more premium, but if it bends its so hard to put back into place

plastic is pretty durable too

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, kintips said:

If it is in fact that slow you would be right. It wouldnt even compete with mten4. But i think if they make it all out of plastice it would be much lighter. How light would the falcon be if it was all plastic?

Yup. It needs to have about same speed as older, same weight wheels. Otherwise - if it goes slower and are weaker.. What's the point of getting it?

Falcon - you probably have seen that chart, where every part was weighted. Remove metal battery cases, metal mudguard. Maybe exchange skeleton to plastic one. So probably about 5kg lighter.. I said at beginning - it could have been 22kg wheel, if not even ~20kg.

16 minutes ago, slippyfeet said:

All this wheel needs to do is match 16S performance but have a wider rider stance and not creak and grunt so much for me to get one.
Roughly speaking the 16S is 39lbs - Falcon's suspension set is 3lbs, which leaves around 10lbs to distribute accordingly and still claim the lightest suspension euc.
Lower voltage would only be problematic if they don't include a fast charger with it, as 3rd party ones of portable size have moved up to triple-digit operations only. 

But who knows there could be more features in their official release? maybe with such a "trash can" look they somehow fit an on-board charger in the body and all we'd have to do is carry around a 2 prong non-polarized laptop extension cable to plug in.

Building the charger inside wheel itself - that would just add unneeded weight.. Yes carrying around a USB charger would be great. But not really needed.

Last mileage wheels are just that.. You ride maybe 1-3 miles. Even having 800Wh battery you would not need to charge it everyday. KS16S can be ridden whole week without charging. Where my 18xl can be ridden 3 weeks without charging.

59 minutes ago, kintips said:

im surprised the switch to metal was more recent. Yes it does feel more premium, but if it bends its so hard to put back into place

plastic is pretty durable too

It's complaints from people that don't understand material science because they just think "metal strong" so I think complaints from reviewers have needlessly pushed EUCs to have more metal than necessary especially begode.

Edited by Silver

17 minutes ago, Funky said:

Building the charger inside wheel itself - that would just add unneeded weight.. Yes carrying around a USB charger would be great. But not really needed.

the S16Pro's 5A charger is 700g, similar weight to just the Falcon's trolley handle. Not out of the realm of possibilities moving forward, but not something the current market knows it wants  is asking for.

1 hour ago, slippyfeet said:

the S16Pro's 5A charger is 700g, similar weight to just the Falcon's trolley handle. Not out of the realm of possibilities moving forward, but not something the current market knows it wants  is asking for.

See the regular Joe will never bring a charger and would never plan charging it mid commute..

I have never done it over 4 years.

Built in chargers would be needed for those big 3600Wh wheels - where 1kg extra weight doesn't change anything. :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Silver said:

It's complaints from people that don't understand material science because they just think "metal strong" so I think complaints from reviewers have needlessly pushed EUCs to have more metal than necessary especially begode.

Yeah its crazy look at the v12 that thing is built like a tank and made of plastic, same with ks16x v8f pretty durable being plastic.

With these newer wheels we all need a black smith to straighten out a minor mishap

I hope not all companies start to go all metal. I own a falcon and that thing is made of the cheap sheet metal like mten4 it could of been made of plastic and they could of sold it for less of a premium

19 hours ago, Ronin said:

Inmotion is lost honestly... E20  looked extremely dorky, and now this. Can't wait to be flooded on fb with videos of actors riding this trash bin looking wheel. The last ugly wheel released was the gt pro, and even though it performs great, it didn't skyrocket sales wise, probably due to its looks. That's what is potentially waiting for this wheel. The design of a wheel out of the box is important, especially for beginners. 

I do think that is your opinion. And it might not reflect on first time rider that see this in different places than here on the forum. It is a total new design as it shares similarities to V3 series. 

Personally I don't see any problem in releasing a model for a different target group that what is not appealing to forum long term users. People need to start somewhere.

And I do also think that the square boxy design might not appeal to everyone. But that is just how I view it. As for colours Vs black, I might be one of the few that dislike the all black or camo looks. That is why I added orange side panels to my V14 50S. 

• Like 2

Maybe the dorky market segment is bigger than we know. 😅

Some commuters foaming at the mouth at the sight of a literal rolling suitcase.

• Haha 2