KingSong KS-14B (FutureWheel Switch) lowest price ever of 539,- and 2 years warranty (Europe only)

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum,

As electric unicycle enthusiasts I thought you guys should be the first to know.

We're selling our King Song KS-14B with switchable battery (in Europe aka FutureWheel Switch) for the all-time lowest price of 539 euro's.**

Why? We need to get rid of our stock so we can make the newer models available to you!

So if you want a quality lightweight wheel on the side this is your chance.

Want to cover more distance? Get an extra backpack battery-pack and switch it up!

Love life, Enjoy the ride and keep it wheel y'all!

* Offer ends end of April, the site quotes 589 use the couponcode: forum on the payment page to get 50 off!

** Shipping and handling to The Netherlands 15 euro and the rest of Europe 25 euro

Order your Red KS-14B  

Order your Black KS-14B

(with English subtitles)

KS-14B / FutureWheel Switch - Get a kick out of Urban Commuting:

KS-14B FEATURES

Specifications of Red KS-14B

Specifications of Black KS-14B

Tutorial Videos for Beginners and Advanced

(We're sorry the site is a bit slow, please be patient)

I've tested those KS14B KingSongs and they're not the best. If you order a KS16B extra  battery + the cost of the KS16N itself, you can as well order a Ninebot C+ from www.e-wheelshop.nl for less the price and more quality and autonomy that has less interference by weight of the user.

The KS16B sucks ampere drops when you weigh more then a standard asian person.

Have a look at http://www.e-wheelshop.nl a see it for yourself. Go for Premium !

32 minutes ago, 9erbot said:

I've tested those KS14B KingSongs and they're not the best. If you order a KS16B extra  battery + the cost of the KS16N itself, you can as well order a Ninebot C+ from www.e-wheelshop.nl for less the price and more quality and autonomy that has less interference by weight of the user.

The KS16B sucks ampere drops when you weigh more then a standard asian person.

Have a look at http://www.e-wheelshop.nl a see it for yourself. Go for Premium !

What has the, only just coming out, KS-16 got to do with a perfectly reasonable advert for KS-14B's that a dealer is discounting to sell off his remaining stock.

I, personally, would go for a KS-16 over a Ninebot any day but this thread is not the place to be discussing it.

6 hours ago, 9erbot said:

I've tested those KS14B KingSongs and they're not the best. If you order a KS16B extra  battery + the cost of the KS16N

Complete mismatch of models KS14B, KS16B?? and KS16N???....with the only one reason:

6 hours ago, 9erbot said:

you can as well order a Ninebot C+ from www.e-wheelshop.nl

To advertise your shop on wrong place (another distributor thread) and in an inadequate manner.

Why don't you try to open your thread and put a good marketing on your product...but...skills are needed :(

@Keith @DS Thanks guys and please don't mind @9erbot he's been "borrowing" Youtube videos (we had them removed by Google) and blogs (he even antedated them) to use and promote his own webshops ever since we started our business. I guess he's having a hard time with healthy competition. We actually see it as a compliment, we believe in the product and it seems he does too if he takes the time to bash us everywhere he can.

Funny story: we actually had the right mouse-button and selection disabled on our website specifically for him. ^_^

I wonder when people will learn?

If you meet a girl that you like, do you:

Talk shit about all other guys so that she finally has to pick you or do you show her that YOU are the best choice and don't care about the competition? 

3 hours ago, Viktiga said:

I wonder when people will learn?

If you meet a girl that you like, do you:

Talk shit about all other guys so that she finally has to pick you or do you show her that YOU are the best choice and don't care about the competition? 

Maybe they won't learn because there actually are girls who'll fall for these tactics.. he won't find them on this forum though.

21 hours ago, Viktiga said:

Well you can't save them all?.

To be clear, I do not know if http://www.e-wheelshop.nl is good or not but these kind of things doesn't help them.

I don't know if they're any good either but I do know I would seriously wonder how I would be treated as a customer if I was to get in a dispute with them.

1 hour ago, Michael David de Gans said:

I don't know if they're any good either but I do know I would seriously wonder how I would be treated as a customer if I was to get in a dispute with them.

I guess this forum is not the best for those tactics as they are members building nuclear powered EUC's in the mod threads?. In general the knowledge here is better then at the companies making them.

I would imagine it works better in places with more casual/first time buyers.

It's like me trying to sell vacuums to NASA?

On 9-3-2016 at 11:28 AM, Viktiga said:

I guess this forum is not the best for those tactics as they are members building nuclear powered EUC's in the mod threads?. In general the knowledge here is better then at the companies making them.

I would imagine it works better in places with more casual/first time buyers.

It's like me trying to sell vacuums to NASA?

Hahaha selling vacuums to NASA is a great example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Funny video, although the thumbnail (or whatever the image that's shown before the video is being played) did remind of something totally different than electric unicycles... ;)  Guess I just a have dirty mind :P

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2016 at 7:45 AM, Michael David de Gans said:

I've had some questions about how hard it is to "Switch" the batteries. Here's a video showcasing how easy it is to Switch:

How likely is the battery on a KS14 to pop/slip out of it's seat when hopping and jumping?

Archived