EUC World - Feature request for UI/UX improvements

Hi,

First thanks again (and again, and again) @Seba for your awesome app (I'm a premium member since and for a while).

I have it every day in my eye, literally:

image.png.66dca12c752787f020b1a6f29b54fe9b.png

This bit is the prism from Eyeride, an AndroidAuto wireless enabled thing, which allows me to cast my android screen with EUC World on it. Excellent for hand free riding, I feel very safe

I also own a Begode T4 with @Freestyler custom firmware allowing: https://euc.world/blog/dynamic-tiltback-in-begode-wheels-its-possible/#

I would have 3 requests please to improve hand free experience, and safety also:

1: Gauge customisation:

I would love to have the load (Safety Margin consumption) as an easily readable gauge (12 is to small):

eucw_main_screen_gauge_items.jpg

Proposal: Have an option to allow:
2 & 7- SafetyMargin consumption
6- Safety Margin limit
8- Speed
10-12 & 9- Battery temp/Battery

Bonus: have this jauge (or dashboard background) flash under alarm
Bonus 2: have dropdown list to choose which data to affect to which field/graph

(Hope I managed to describe my idea in an understandable way)

2- Navigation

Have dynamic zooming when approaching a turn in GPX navigation, and/or a couple of fixed zoom levels, as it is it is difficult to read:

Screenshot_20230303-164632.thumb.png.5821c8a1fe15c5567d434f73a8eaaccd.png

3- Flic button actions

For the FLIC button: I would love to have some new actions: 

- Switch to next view
- Switch to previous view
- Toggle full screen
- Zoom in/out when on map view.

(for these I can use Tasker actions as a workaround, except for map view which return to a default zoom level :( )

Thanks for reading, up voting, considering my ideas,

Reynald

Edited by RolluS
  • Like 1

In short - all of these feature requests are already on a "todo" list for EUC World 3 that is currently under very intensive development stage :) 

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Seba said:

In short - all of these feature requests are already on a "todo" list for EUC World 3 that is currently under very intensive development stage :) 

any chance version 3 will add the ability to connect via proxy so that EUCWatch can relay the info? I'd love to retire my Pebble... :efeec46606:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Awesome thank you. I can tidy up these idea in my pocket :D

1 hour ago, Tawpie said:

any chance version 3 will add the ability to connect via proxy so that EUCWatch can relay the info? I'd love to retire my Pebble... :efeec46606:

I think that if you use @supercurio EUC Alarm app, EUC World already connect to it's proxy (even my Bose headset at work announce that it is connected via proxy bla bla bla number when I've launch EUC Alarm)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RolluS said:

Awesome thank you. I can tidy up these idea in my pocket :D

I think that if you use @supercurio EUC Alarm app, EUC World already connect to it's proxy (even my Bose headset at work announce that it is connected via proxy bla bla bla number when I've launch EUC Alarm)

That means I have to pester @supercurio to make EUC Alarm talk to KS wheels......... :whistling:

• Like 1

Haha sorry, I thought you were talking about your Mten3 :whistling::innocent1: but it might be.

Actually if I understand the whole thing completely, you need a proxy, not an app to connect to it because EUC World already does.

• Like 1

Not sure if already mentioned but in the voice/speech alerts, adding safety margin to that list would be good, i regularly receive speed , battery  and temperatures info through that feature but would be handy to know what % of safely margin im at too

• Like 1

To me, It would be nice to customize the gage a little more to where you could choose Battery % or Voltage.  Maybe even see a digital display for the safety margin.  For me, I don't care about seeing the temp on the gage, but would replace it with Safety Margin digital display which would be far more beneficial. 

Quick question for @Seba about privacy zones, and if they are working or not. On most tours it seems they are, but not on yesterday's for some reason...

Here is a privacy zone I have established around my home area...

image.png.16a93ff9bf591bf35f4ff87fc4d13558.png

and here is yesterday's tour, viewed publicly once I have signed out of the site...

image.png.6be12610b65f95ae170b08688cd12034.png

Just wondering why that green line goes so much further into my privacy zone than it usually does ! :)

Edited by Cerbera

3 hours ago, Cerbera said:

Quick question for @Seba about privacy zones, and if they are working or not. On most tours it seems they are, but not on yesterday's for some reason...

Here is a privacy zone I have established around my home area...

image.png.16a93ff9bf591bf35f4ff87fc4d13558.png

and here is yesterday's tour, viewed publicly once I have signed out of the site...

image.png.6be12610b65f95ae170b08688cd12034.png

Just wondering why that green line goes so much further into my privacy zone than it usually does ! :)

Tour is a collection of points that form a track - a line connecting all the points. Privacy zone works in a following way - it removes all points that lies inside a zone from tour track. It doesn't cut the track, so if your tour passes privacy zone, zone entry and exit points will be connected by a straight line, just as in your case. I have overlaid your privacy zone and your tour track, so you can clearly see this is the case:

image.png.5d1aebfecb65b4aaa24924c358bdbadd.png

So everything works :) Good idea is to make privacy zones larger.

• Thanks 1