Begode BD7 Reciowheel

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

AFAIK these never went into production. Never heard of anyone in the US getting one. Wrongway. and Kathrine went to Spain to do this review on a prototype unit.

3 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

AFAIK these never went into production. Never heard of anyone in the US getting one. Wrongway. and Kathrine went to Spain to do this review on a prototype unit.

I saw them for sale on one aliexpress seller a few years ago. Also the pictures from OP are not renders, so at least some units were certainly produced.

@Reciodvdwould probably know better than anyone. He designed it and was probably also the one getting Gotway to make it. 

edit: still available at https://www.aliexpress.us/item/1005004699105079.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt @Frolic0415

77 still available... So it would seem they special ordered 100 BD7's from Gotway, and only sold 23 since then...

I wonder how many wheels one would have to buy today to have Gotway custom make them. It would be interesting to see if Ewheels with the help of this forum could come up with an agreed upon design and order a batch, finally addressing issues we've had with Gotway design philosophy. Honestly I think @Reciodvdmay have been way ahead of his time getting Gotway to make a custom wheel. 
I'd be very interested in helping with making a community designed wheel, with futuristic features like hotswapable batteries etc. 

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

They did go into production, there's a Telegram channel of owners of this wheel: https://t.me/BeiDou_RecioWheel

12 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

still available at https://www.aliexpress.us/item/1005004699105079.html?gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt @Frolic0415

77 still available... So it would seem they special ordered 100 BD7's from Gotway, and only sold 23 since then...

That's the AliExpress listing I was looking at previously, but it tells me it's no longer available? Maybe because they don't ship to Australia.

image.png.036a114f12874a6644f6b15799795678.png

32 minutes ago, Frolic0415 said:

That's the AliExpress listing I was looking at previously, but it tells me it's no longer available? Maybe because they don't ship to Australia.

image.png.036a114f12874a6644f6b15799795678.png

Try contacting the store WONDWAY on aliexpress and inquire about the availability (from the link I posted) These ali-stores are usually quick to respond and very helpful. 

If they are no longer available, maybe WONDWAY can tell you who they sold the remaining units to?

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Upvote 1