I did warn everyone two month ago: "S20 stop riding warning, global failure"

meriwald

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

Motor QC, controller, and sliders, are three glaringly obvious areas where Kingsong is considerably behind when compared to other euc companies. Kingsong isn't breaking new ground for the industry. Kingsong is more like playing catch up.

Moreover, Kingsong's S22 priced similarly to its competitors'. For example, when compared to the Master, they are priced similarly, but the Master has more battery, and motor performance? The S22 may excel on big hits, but the Master provides a more comfortable ride. Also, even though the S22 has a longer theoretical suspension travel, many owners are reducing it to improve rideability. 

I think we can give  kingsong the breaking of 100V with s20, and the linkage suspension of the s18, and per cell monitoring, when they fix it, although this was done by the Z10 in the past.

It is not a matter of who is the boss, but they are doing ok in inovvation. The assembly line was allways their weak point I think.

Edited by enaon
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, enaon said:

but they are doing ok in inovvation.

I guess it depends on your POV.

On paper, they promised a torque motor with a top speed only higher system voltage can give, and a Smart BMS. But they failed to deliver. Ultimately, Begode beat them to the punch, at least on the high torque-high speed combination front.

The suspension with rising rate links in the S18 can be considered as innovation in the euc world by some. However, others may not agree since it isn't ideal to have an asymmetrical design for a self-balancing vehicle, and the rising rate linkage concept was borrowed from the motorcycle or bicycle rear suspension designs.

Even if we gave Kingsong credit for the S18 suspension, the S20 / S22 sliders undid all that.

Edited by techyiam