Eucworld and 134v

17 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

How can i get this version dear wheelerpro? 🙏

EUC World 2.18 with Master support will be released at the beginning of May, so please be patient :)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I Just got a V3 Master and the speed displayed in EUC World is way off;  It is very low. I connected my RS19 HS and it shows correct speed.  

I checked with the Begode App and it is displaying in km/h.  EUC world has it set to receive in km/h and display in mph. That is how I have it set up for the RS19 and seems to work just fine. In the Begode app, the free spin is displaying right at 110km/h. EUC World shows free spins at under 50mph. So I know something isn't right.  EUC Dash shows the correct speed when free spinning. So it seems to be only affecting EUC World.

In addition, the voltage in EUC World shows at 130V while in the Begode app it is at 134V.

So, what gives? I am leaning towards operator error here as I am not very experienced with the apps and have only had the Master for 2 days.

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Magman116 said:

I Just got a V3 Master and the speed displayed in EUC World is way off;  It is very low. I connected my RS19 HS and it shows correct speed.  

I checked with the Begode App and it is displaying in km/h.  EUC world has it set to receive in km/h and display in mph. That is how I have it set up for the RS19 and seems to work just fine. In the Begode app, the free spin is displaying right at 110km/h. EUC World shows free spins at under 50mph. So I know something isn't right.  EUC Dash shows the correct speed when free spinning. So it seems to be only affecting EUC World.

In addition, the voltage in EUC World shows at 130V while in the Begode app it is at 134V.

So, what gives? I am leaning towards operator error here as I am not very experienced with the apps and have only had the Master for 2 days.

Thanks!

recent gotways switched from reporting KPH by default, to reporting MPH. 

so you have two options,

1. leave the app to KPH, this will be MPH now. 

2. use euc dash and change the wheel to KPH, but this will also affect the onboard screen. 

https://freestyl3r.github.io/euc-dash/begode.html

Edited by enaon
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, Magman116 said:

Open app menu, tap on "Wheel" and enable two very bottom switches ("Speed in miles per hour" and "Distance sent in miles").

On 10/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, Magman116 said:

Well, it looks like Begode app is "rounding" voltage up, while EUC World shows exact value as received from wheel. Some Begode mainboards are known for inaccurate voltage measurement circuit. Maybe in newer app versions they are rounding up and truncating voltages, so when the battery is full, it always shows 134 V to avoid confusing users.