Model Speculation? Certificate included in a new wheel indicates maybe something is in the works

1F7F8976-5641-4280-AC44-206945CEACC5.thumb.jpeg.f413d552f7c24e1709d5854bf5dfdd11.jpeg

mcm6?! Mten4?! Yes please!

This “certificate” was included with the monster pro I got from eWheels. Not sure what it’s certifying exactly, but it’s got super official stamps (printed) and signatures (also printed)!

It does instill hope that maybe the smaller models long in the tooth may get a revisit soon. I can only hope for a 100v mcm6!

Edited by Denny Paul
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

This doc has been around for a while, I think they just reserved those names for future use if they ever decided to make new revisions with those names.

If they really just forged a document like this, would they truly be stupid enough to throw in random future wheel model names as well?

”The product(s) has been verified…” clearly indicates that they’d have been actually tested already.

26 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

If they really just forged a document like this, would they truly be stupid enough to throw in random future wheel model names as well?

”The product(s) has been verified…” clearly indicates that they’d have been actually tested already.

"Would Begode really be stupid enough to..." the answer is usually yes. :roflmao:

If we assume they actually do exist though, it's possible they were developing those models and decided not to move forward at least for the time being, similar to what happened with the 126v Nikola (possibly Nikola2). MSuper X2 may be MSP, and Monster4 may be the MPro. 

It looks like the cert was issued in November 2019, so I guess it includes all models being produced or designed at that time, but I do wonder how those would be verified. Maybe they just approved of intial designs?

Edited by Nick McCutcheon

Document is not forged.

Certificate number is: 3J191107.DKISU52

Verified at: http://certificate.entecerma.it/en/CertificateVerification.aspx

Remark: The product(s) has been verified on a voluntary basis. The product(s) satisfies the requirements of
the
Certification Mark of ECM, in reference to the above listed Standard(s). The above Compliance Mark
can be affixed on the product(s) accordingly to the ECM regulation about its release and its use. The
regulation can be found at www.entecerma.it. This Certificate of Compliance can be checked for validity
at
www.entecerma.it
This verification doesn’t imply assessment of the production of the product(s).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul A said:

Document is not forged.

It doesn't need to be, because it does promise very little. It looks like an official EU certificate, but it isn't the mandatory Certificate of Conformity. Please note a huge CE mark, which is only additional information, not a part of the certifications scope. It is very misleading. It is a shame they are not made accountable of this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eucner said:

It looks like an official EU certificate, but it isn't the mandatory Certificate of Conformity. Please note a huge CE mark, which is only additional information, not a part of the certifications scope. It is very misleading. It is a shame they are not made accountable of this.

Bloody hell thats well spotted. To a layman like myself I thought that was a CE Certificate (however sceptical I was of it's legitimacy).