Holiday EUC Gift Thread!!

GoGeorgeGo

Share your EUC related gifts from this years holiday season!! Whether it was saftey equipment, a new unicycle, or some other accessories.

I got a pair of the now infamous Clark Pads for xmas!! Super excited to try them out!

What did you guys end up getting for gifts (or for yourself) this year? 

Son in law sent Leatt dual axis (for when it’s not winter), Santa brought Sand3 moto pants cuz the road gritters are working hard round these parts and it’s cold (abrasion layer plus rain/wind proofing layer plus thermal layer all zipped into one). Happy camper this one!

• Like 1

On 12/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, ShanesPlanet said:

Ordered an Aerostich MC suit in stealth. After years of pondering, the EUC and Christmas gave me the final excuse! Gift from others has included socks, candy and a calendar. I'll wear the socks when I ride. I'll eat the candy betwen cigarettes on a ride. And I'll refer to the calendar to be ready for church traffic or not. EVERYTHING is Euc related aint it?

And you won't regret it. In due course, you'll come to hate the time wasted putting on elbow guards & knee guards & what not when all you have to do is put ya legs in & zip up. Takes 10 secs & ya locked & loaded ready to rock & roll! You'll love it when riding the motard & love it just as much on wheels esp when the weather turns nasty. IMO its no more bulky than what Ian (Speedy ft) suits up in his fall vids.

Gives you mucho confidence when you're zipping along 40mph on the Sherm. Heck you might even love riding in the snow with the 'stich suit on. Congrats on the investment. Its worth all the money just for the peace of mind. IMO ofcos 😁

• Like 2

O & forgot to mentioned I gave meself a Xmas gift with an order of a MCM5 V2 to play in the snow. Told the missus I "saved" >$2k by not bringing home the "EX" instead🤪. Amazing she bought the whole kit & caboodle of an excuse for a new toy. She's naggy at times but damn if she's not a keeper😁

• Like 1

Wife got me a Smart Watch so I can use the EUC World App for easy visibility Speedometer.  Was on the fence about the Inmotion Watch coming out and if I would get more bang for the buck with a Smart Watch.  She made the decision easy for me, Merry Christmas!

• Like 3