v11 or Gotway MsuperX HS 100v

Hey,

i use since four weeks as a starter a Airwheel Q3 340wh. This works fine, i drive up to 2 hours today and search slowly (ahhh X-Mas Timer runs) for a new Wheel.

I wisg anyone here can help me to select one of my two favorites: v11 or MSX hs.

My usecase: No speed over 20miles, Street good Condition 20%, Street bad Condition 40% and Off-Road up anf down 40%.

I drive a Honda Montesa in trialsport an use the Wheel to perfect my condition in balance at very slow speed. It helps perfect and my Dog say thanks for the time outside our work. I 1,95m high and 120kg /240lbs heavy.

So whst think the Community to my favorites? I dont no is the Suspension or the Power better.

Thanks for the Support

Tegards Peter

• Like 2

There's the MSX, of which there is only one version. Could be called HS because it has that kind of motor.

Then there is the MSP, which was originally HT but people complained about speed so they also built a HS version.

And then there is the RS (in HS and HT flavors) as the latest model in the msuper series.

Do you mean the older MSX specifically or just these kinds of wheels?

I'd get the V11 anyways. Suspension:efefe00999:, fast enough, nice lights, what else do you want! It also depends on the prices, if one is much cheaper than the other...

• Like 1

Both of your choices seem good to me. They are going to be heavier and less nimble than what you are used to. It will take a bit more force to manure. I think once you get used to it you will like the extra stability of the larger wheels

• Like 1

@meepmeepmayer:

Sorry, i looked for a Gotway MSuper Pro Highspeed, 21700 LiIo Zellen with 1800 Wh Akku, 19“, 2000 watt at 100v and up to 49mph (not with me). Price 2200€

@RockyTop:

you mean the 19“ is more importent then the Suspension? Price 2300€

So i change my Question after your answers in: 

19“ Gotway or v11 Suspension whats better for my Usecase?

Ah i see thats not so easy 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EUCstarter said:

you mean the 19“ is more importent then the Suspension? Price 2300€

No, The suspension might be the best choice.  

If you want a nice smooth commute to work - V11

If you want to play aggressively - MSX 100volt. 

I am a more aggressive rider and I ride mostly for fun even when I ride at work. So I would pick the MSX.

If I just wanted to get to work safely while my mind was on other things. I would pick the V11.

Bigger tires are going to help with bumps, but the tires are "almost" the same size and the suspension is going to win over tire size by quite a bit. 

Here is a post from @mrelwood. He puts lots of miles on his wheels(way more than me)  He has both wheels and prefers the V11. I personally will stick with the MSX 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EUCstarter said:

Thanks at all for help.

I tested and the Msuper wins, for me in my Szenario. At the first minute i had a better feeling at the GW.

I expected this to happen, so I talked about this in my initial impressions video on the V11. The riding dynamics are different enough to all other EUCs that it will feel very unfamiliar to all riders at first. It took me a few weeks to learn what the V11 riding technique is and what it enables.

But the MSP is a great wheel regarding power delivery and speed. If the V11 didn’t exist, I’m sure I’d have upgraded my MSX to an MSP. Now that the V11 exists, there are simply no other EUCs in the whole world for me.

• Like 3