Just learn to ride. What is the fastest the ks 18l can do?

Tuan Ta

Not while riding though, as the firmware is very effective in keeping the rider below 50km/h.

If you saw that as the max speed in the app, it is from the wheel falling down or you lifting the wheel and letting the tire spin.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Not while riding though, as the firmware is very effective in keeping the rider below 50km/h.

If you saw that as the max speed in the app, it is from the wheel falling down or you lifting the wheel and letting the tire spin.

I didn't let the wheel spin. I save a screen shot on EUC World apps.

On 8/9/2020 at 2:14 AM, Tuan Ta said:

I recently got up to 64.4 km/hr with my KS 18l. 

On 8/9/2020 at 3:44 AM, Tuan Ta said:

I didn't let the wheel spin. I save a screen shot on EUC World apps.

This 64.4 km/h were very likely the 18L spinning up! You are sure it did not happen inbetween at a jump or when the wheel tumbled or fell?

As seen here with ~80V no load speed is about 66.5km/h. With full batteries it'll be 66.5km/h/80V*84V~70 km/h.

So with full batteries there could be a slight chance to go 64.4 km/h - but imho an about impossible acrobatic masterpiece to ride the tiltback at these speeds!

1 hour ago, mike_bike_kite said:

I think we'd want video proof all the same.

I'd join this before really believing this...

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1

It’s what everyone said, it’s been lifted and did free spin. The app records it as km/h. Yes it will say top speed 65km/h, but you would have noticed if you did +15km/h while on tilt back..

if you have that ability record it camera + screen video for YouTube and earn views..

As for a simple screen cap I can also make my app say that all while staying in the sofa :)

Edited by null