Are there wearable left, right, stop signal lights?

I was looking on Amazon and eBay but couldn't find such a thing. I am thinking of a vest that on the back it has a left and right signal, and between them a large stop light. The vest would have a wire that runs through some kind of a sleeve and to your hands where you control a switch with 3 buttons (maybe). If such thing is not designed yet, then some of you can start a kickstart project.

I’ve seen these regularly, they generally blink right or left for no good reason (people forget them) , and aren’t very readable.

You might be better off with a strong red light at the back of the helmet and use your arms (with light of reflective?) to indicate direction.. Most wheels have brake lights. (Just my opinion)

Edited by null

That's what I suspected. Looking at he pictures, the signals don't seem bold enough for car drivers to recognize them from afar.

Will likely be getting USB chargeable big blinking red light that clip on backpacks or shirts.

Into bold myself, we are small enough as is compared to cars, and our vehicles are so low.

(decathlon rechargeable lamp, very strong right back)

61040701351__1F39E2E5-6022-46C7-A86B-65462D8EF93F.jpeg

Edited by null

• 2 weeks later...

I watched their video. I have wearable bracelet lights but they blink the way I set them before my ride. (Either a single light, or a blinking light.) I am looking for something to be triggered with a Left and Right switch that I will hold in my fingers (maybe)... or, maybe I can be holding each one of these in my hands and push the button as needed to turn on and off whichever one I need to use to signal the cars behind me.

It is this one, very common, same as Marty.
The fixation is a 3D printed piece that replicates the TSG pass hinge part but with a holder for the mirrors stick.
Just tell if you'd want the file I can put it online.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:28 AM, Tryptych said:

This is the one you want:

I already had a backpack with a hydration bladder so I opted for the LED signal pack.

1691005226_LEDSignalonBackpack.thumb.jpg.48ce743bf262bacf52ebfcc94a93a487.jpg

I mounted the controller to my right Flexmeter wrist guard.

310559530_LEDSignalControllerMountCropped.thumb.jpg.b39bc894e874b8190d9f4e6acab6871b.jpg

1895712624_LEDSignalController.thumb.jpg.ea6925b8f4b400849c1b893b1d8ce295.jpg

Nice that the instructions are in english.

Bruce

• Like 1