LIMITED TIME SALE: 820wh King Song 14" & EXLCUSIVE 840wh 18" available for order

This is Will, from ElectricUnicycleReviews.com, announcing a new update to our King Song line.

We are now offering the newest version of the King Song 14" and 18" units, with the HUMONGOUS 820wh battery.

The 14" unit has the following features:

• This is IDENTICAL to all other 14" 820wh King Song units on the market, offered through our store at the lowest price anywhere.
  • Improved waterproofing, with better sealing throughout and the USB port removed to avoid moisture entering the unit.
  • New 820wh battery with improved chemistry, able to maintain the voltage better than any other electric unicycle on the market. What this means to you is, it is better able to maintain balance and power under even the most difficult conditions.
  • High powered charger offered as an optional accessory for faster charging.
  • Offered until the end of December for $1260 including shipping for the initial introduction. Starting in January, the units will be available for $1440.

Our new 680wh and 520wh units are also now available with the improved waterproofing design, and still include 64 individual battery cells, offering among the most consistent voltage delivery and safest operation of any electric unicycle in the world.

The 18" 820wh unit is also an exclusive product to our store for now. This is the biggest, baddest King Song you can get. Also available in 680wh and 520wh.

We are an American company, and have been serving Americans for our entire business history.

If anyone has any questions, I am always happy to chat. Please send me an email with any questions or for a special forum-only discount code: Email@ElectricUnicycleReviews.com

@BPINE

Thank you for asking. We have ordered a limited number of units to stock as a test run, and will follow up with another manufacturing order depending on demand.

14" and 18" 520wh 800w and 680wh 800w will be shipping to customers on approximately November 27th.

14" and 18" 820wh units in the first run will be shipping around December 12th.

We also have a few 14" 680wh units still in stock for immediate shipping.

Any units that are not reserved by customers by those dates will be shipped to our warehouse in Oakland, CA for shipping within the US.

Are you planning to re-brand King Song to a more appealing name for the USA market? For example I like the Aussy version name, Milbay, better than King Song. Would be great if USA got their own rebrand with a cooler, original name. 

1 hour ago, BPINE said:

Maybe the US Model could be King Kong.

Eww... no. Call it something that sounds racing. I like how Milbay called them the GTS and the GTX. vrooooommm mutha'uckas!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2015, 2:31:16, KaleOsaurusRex said:
  • High powered charger offered as an optional accessory for faster charging.

I do not see an option for this on your site.  Is this high powered charger included for all orders?  You mention that it is "an optional accessory," but there is no option to order it.  What is the difference between the charge cycle for this optional high powered charger and the 'regular' charger and what is the cost difference (if any).  Thanks.  

12 minutes ago, esaj said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Airspeed can be predicted using a published formula. By inverting this midpoint Strouhal ratio of 0.3 (fA/U ≈ 0.3).  (Graham K. Taylor published a paper in Nature that shows that as a rule of thumb, the speed of a flying animal is roughly 3 times frequency times amplitude (U ≈ 3fA).)

For a European Swallow flying with our estimated wingbeat amplitude of 24 cm, the predicted pattern of cruising flight ranges from a Strouhal number (St) of 0.2:

swallow_st2.gif

... to a less efficient 0.4:

swallow_st4.gif

So let's take the average and use 0.3.  We now need only plug in the numbers:

U ≈ 3fA
f ≈ 15 (beats per second)
A ≈ 0.22 (meters per beat)
U ≈ 3*15*0.22 ≈ 9.9

... to estimate that the airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is 10 meters per second.

5 hours ago, Colestien said:

What about carrying a old 100kg fatman

Do you have to rub it in to us 101kg guys? :) you are lucky you are so skinny!

i am half a kilo lighter in the morning though :) ....

On 12/2/2015, 9:29:55, KaleOsaurusRex said:

@ConjurMan

Hello! I will add the high powered charger as an upgrade. They are available right now for $50 as an upgrade, or for $80 as an additional accessory.

Sorry, still  not seeing it (and I made sure to refresh the cashe).

Archived