Gotway MSX wont turn on after kill switch

Tuna

I bought everything to install a kill switch on my MSX. I got everything turn down and I went to test my kill switch before actually drilling into the shell.

I plugged it in and pressed the button and it seemed to work fine. I picked it up and it never believe again. I unplugged kill switch and try to turn back on but nothing happens? Any suggestions or ideas on what I could do to get it going again? Pretty stressed out right now, no idea what I could've done but I'm getting absolutely nothing out of it. I hold power button and no beeps or anything. Almost like I blew a fuse or something. 

I unplugged the battery for a few minutes then plugged in again and still nothing battery was fully charged

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I plugged it in and pressed the button and it seemed to work fine. I picked it up and it never believe again.

Was it balancing before you pushed the button then stop balancing when you pushed the button and then started balancing again after letting go of the button? 

I plugged the switch in and twisted the leads together in the switch. Then I turned on the wheel, so it was balancing. Then I activated switch. It worked for a second then just died

I'm emailing pics to a computer so I can host then somewhere to post

• Like 1

I am not seeing anything obvious. 
I would check ALL of the wires and plug ins. (Loose , damaged, broken inside the casing) 

Check the wires going to the power button. 

@Flyboy10, Any insight? Post and picture above. 

Thanks RockyTop. I will break down farther and see. I thought something may have popped loose around the power button. I may cut the wires and see if it starts by touching them together.

IF anyone wants to see any other pics let me know. I plan on leaving it apart until I figure out what could be going on

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

That should work. You only need to hold them together for a second. 

Just tried that and nothing. This sucks! Hope I didn't fry it somehow

I appreciate everyone trying to help. I'm still messing with it. I went ahead and ordered a new motherboard just in case I don't figure it out. I have a feeling I won't

7 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

I am afraid that the plug you used is a LED port. Shorting  the LED port could damage the board. 
:crying:

I can confirm that is what happened. The purple thing next to the hall sensor is the lights. 

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/11484-msx-customizations-sharewhat-you’ve-done/?do=findComment&comment=222700

Edited by Flyboy10

28 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I can confirm that is what happened. The purple thing next to the hall sensor is the lights. 

https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/11484-msx-customizations-sharewhat-you’ve-done/?do=findComment&comment=222700

I have the same control board as Tuna and the purple port is not the one that powers the lights, I didn't check it to see if there is voltage present but the layout of the boards plugs don't match the pic with all white plugs.  I traced some of the wires when I put my lighted front and rear guards but didn't map everything