Future Unicycle.com

SSGWAR

The prices do seem to be pretty good.  Free shipping is also nice.

But why do they predominantly show a Ninebot One on their home page when they don't sell Ninebot?  The graphic also links to the site management login page.  oops!  :P

I spoke with Graham I think., at futureunicycle.com.  I bought one from his site, paid with paypal.  I will let you know.  He is an official distributor for Kingsong, IPS, and a few others.  solowheel.  Anyway I paid the 1160 for a kingsong 680 WH battery.  He called me and explained the process.  Sounds good.  It's just my paranoia of anything Internet sold I think

1 hour ago, SSGWAR said:

I spoke with Graham I think., at futureunicycle.com.  I bought one from his site, paid with paypal.  I will let you know.  He is an official distributor for Kingsong, IPS, and a few others.  solowheel.  Anyway I paid the 1160 for a kingsong 680 WH battery.  He called me and explained the process.  Sounds good.  It's just my paranoia of anything Internet sold I think

keep us posted on how long it takes to get to you where are you located. Which wheel did you buy 14 or 18?

23 hours ago, SSGWAR said:

I spoke with Graham I think., at futureunicycle.com.  I bought one from his site, paid with paypal.  I will let you know.  He is an official distributor for Kingsong, IPS, and a few others.  solowheel.

Tina from King Song say that he's not authorized, same with IPS.

That's really going to suck for me then.  I bought one from him.  He called me when I emailed him about my worries...is he real...he told me he is a authorized distributor for them.  I paid for a ks-18.  I really really hope it's real.  I'm a combat disabled veteran, and riding an electric unicycle is one of the few things that keeps my mind from going to the dark side.  I bought a IPS A130 , and had learned to ride it but the control board burned up.  After researching I decided on the KS-18 since I ride off road.  Darn, I will be a long long time getting the money

On 11/9/2015 at 9:01 AM, paddylaz said:

Probably a controversial answer....although it's strange no one has brought it up....but age is obviously an extremely important factor. 

If you're young and fit enough you should be able to run/stumble off most 'dismounts' and even if injured should be able to walk away with minimal scrapes and (ego)bruises.

if though, you are a more senior individual (and as we know there are many on the forum) I assume padding and helmet are an absolute necessity at all times, even if you're rocking a 12km/h airwheel

@SSGWAR , please post here how it turns out, good or bad. We should spread the news about good service, and if something goes wrong, there might be someone here who can help with contacts, know-how, or ideas. Vendors should earn future business by how they treat individuals.

I get the impression that outside of the Asian countries actively producing EUs, we few who are pursuing this activity are on the vanguard, spread out over stretched supply lines, so we need to stick together!

I was going through a tough time when I discovered EUs, and it got me out of a funk to charge into it with a lot of energy.

For what it's worth, I have this contact info for future unicycle, but it's probably info you have already:

Garrett
FutureUnicycle.com
866-289-3958

Future Unicycle <contact@futureunicycle.com>

When I was shopping he gave me helpful information (it was a tough choice but I went with a Gotway) From what I learned about KingSong, I think it will be a great choice! The website has a few quirks, and Garrett took a day or two to answer emails, but I wouldn't worry about something going wrong until after you have given it a nice leisurely length of time. For EUs, it seems like the factory throughput limits and container ship transport make the wait seem like forever. But it only feels that way because I have gotten used to Amazon lightning fast delivery!

Good luck and enjoy it! Also, my family and I appreciate your service and sacrifice greatly.

Thank you so much, I am glad of any information about futureunicycle.com. . I think it's a real vendor, although someone said he is not an authorized representative of Kingsong or IPS.  BUT he did research the control I need for my IPS A130...and posted a link on his store so I could buy the new control board.  He answered all my questions, and seems very knowledgeable.  I will post when I receive the KS18, I would think if the site were a scam he would not have provided so much contact info.

On 11/14/2015, 9:25:54, SSGWAR said:

Can you let me know how long it takes to get to you. I want to add this to my list found here shipping duration from suppliers

@SSGWAR sounds lIke an independent business that wants to earn you as a client. They might be victim to the same delays we would be with a private order but I'd be optimistic. I am surprised we haven't heard from more people here who know them because they have been listed as a vendor for a while. If I was selling unicycles I can assure you I would be very active on this forum.

Thank you so much, I am glad of any information about futureunicycle.com. . I think it's a real vendor, although someone said he is not an authorized representative of Kingsong or IPS.  BUT he did research the control I need for my IPS A130...and posted a link on his store so I could buy the new control board.  He answered all my questions, and seems very knowledgeable.  I will post when I receive the KS18, I would think if the site were a scam he would not have provided so much contact info.

FutureUnicycle.com today emailed me USPS tracking info for the Kingsong KS-18 I had ordered through them.  Their prices are good and the shipping is free.  I haven't actually received it yet, but I am greatly cheered by a tracking number.

They also found the control board I need for an IPS A130.

Yea!

I don't think there is such a thing like an official representative of IPS anyway. I don't know about KS.

There is no reason why this vendor would not be a real one if they provided all the help and information that you needed.

thank you for sharing your experience though.

Hi @BPINE and @SSGWAR!

I'm Garrett from FutureUnicycle.com and I'm here to clear up some of the confusion in this thread.

We ARE Authorized by King Song, IPS, SoloWheel, and InMotion to sell all their products. 

On 11/15/2015, 8:51:04, Jason McNeil said:
On 11/15/2015, 11:50:27, BPINE said:

Not good new I was thinking I might use them if I decide King Song.

Tina from King Song say that he's not authorized, same with IPS.

Sarah from King Song is the representative we work with.  I know that Tina is her co-worker and will make sure she is informed.  Also, I'm sure Sophie at IPS would be more than happy to let you know about our business relationship :) 

It's hard out there for a small business and even more difficult to build a strong reputation online when there are suggestions of being unauthorized.  I hope I've cleared up any confusion, but if anyone has any concerns and would like to speak with me personally please call Toll-Free: 866-289-3958 or email me directly:  Garrett@FutureUnicycle.com

I'm trying to treat my customers as I want to be treated and will do everything I can to help you find the best Electric Unicycle for your needs. 

Thanks to @Pagsy and @Villac for the votes of confidence.  It appears the tech issues on the site have been fixed and we are growing!

Ssgwar, what color did you order? And I was wondering of actual tire dimensions, for replacement/studded reasons... Oh this eu is considered a carry on for bus or train, as the dimensions is 1.32 m, under the 1.575 m rule.... (H+L+W) plus buses do not allow lithium batteries underneath carriage....

Wow, we are almost neighbors, I was raised in Cody Wyoming, but lived all over...Casper, Douglas,  Powell,  and Midwest.  

I sure will be glad to get my KS18!

I ordered the black one.  FutureUnicycle.com told me it should arrive in the USA this week, then go through customs and then be picked up by UPS.  I know some have questioned if they are an actual dealer, but it seems to me they are on the ball. 

I am really looking forward to getting it.  I ordered the KS-18 because I will be mainly on trails and off the pavement.  I think the 18 inch tires will be best for that, but it is heavy, near 50 pounds I think.  Whatever 18 kg is. 

I'm thinking on the KS-18a also.  I really wish we had stores to check them out.  39 pounds, it is tall compared to a lot of Wheels, so you might not need a trolley handle.....or would you.  See what I mean, a store to walk in and handle a "product" sure would be great.

I ordered the black one.  FutureUnicycle.com told me it should arrive in the USA this week, then go through customs and then be picked up by UPS.  I know some have questioned if they are an actual dealer, but it seems to me they are on the ball. 

I am really looking forward to getting it.  I ordered the KS-18 because I will be mainly on trails and off the pavement.  I think the 18 inch tires will be best for that, but it is heavy, near 50 pounds I think.  Whatever 18 kg is. 

I have seen vidio of them being rolled with the handle.  Also I have seen people sitting as they ride.  That might be handy.  The prices have fallen  a bit, but I have heard of an updated unit with an even larger battery.  I really would have liked a sole wheel extreme but the range isn't as good

On 12/2/2015, 8:39:19, MetricUSA said:

Ssgwar, what color did you order? And I was wondering of actual tire dimensions, for replacement/studded reasons... Oh this eu is considered a carry on for bus or train, as the dimensions is 1.32 m, under the 1.575 m rule.... (H+L+W) plus buses do not allow lithium batteries underneath carriage....

@MetricUSA

The dimensions of the KS-18 in Inches (mm) are: 2649/64(H) x 185/16(L) X 731/64(W) (680mm(H) x 465mm(L) x 190mm(W))

I don't have the thickness of the tire itself, but I'll find out.  Since the shell does not extend past the tire on the Length it's safe to say the outer tread of the tire is  185/16 Inches (465mm).   If you need a replacement tire, I can order one for you if you message me.

BTW I like you screen name, things are so much more simple when using metric.

Archived