Shipping Duration from Suppliers

spikes2020

I hope to populate this list with more information and maybe help some other new people in deciding where to buy and feel more comfortable when buying from China. 

Please post;

• Supplier or website you got it from
  • Item you got
  • Shipping duration (from point of order till it reached your door)
  • Your location
  • Cost above what the list price was (any extra fees and shipping costs)

• Reliable Suppliers
    • Item,  Shipping duration - Location of customer, Shipping cost

1. Electric Unicycle Online  
    • IPS 260+,  25 Days - TN USA, $168 Fedex - Express / DHL
    • IPS Zero,  27 Days - Netherlands Europe, 145.46 USD Shipping Total 645.38USD
    • IPS Zero 260, 15 Days - Germany, 145 EUR total 456 EUR
    •  
  2. Parrot Uncle Ebay Store
    • Nine Bot One E+ (N20), 20 Days - Australia, $870 USD (used) including shipping
    •  
  3. Alibaba
    •  VicTech, OEM X9 , 20 Days - Kansas USA, $100 USD shipping, 
    •  Star Stores, NineBot One E+, 29 Days - Unknown Location, $760  USD (Late Shipping and forgot training wheels)
    • Snapshot, SML L-Enjoy, Refunded Payment With Buyer Protection
    •  
  4.  AliExpress
    •  Store No.1908673, Gotway MCM4, 8 Days Belgium, Free Shipping, Custom Charges 54€, Total 538
    •  
    •  
  5. NinebotUS
    • Ninebot One E+ , 6 Days - Clearwater FL, $950 Free Shipping
    •  
  6. Future Unicycle
    • IPS, King Song, 9-18 Days USA, Free Shipping (From China)
    • Solo Wheel, InMotion, Ninebot 4-7 days shipping (From USA)
    •  
  7. Bang Good
    • TG F3 350W 3 Day - California, $240 Free Shipping
    •  
  8. Ninebot.cn
    • Ninebot One C, 3 Days - Shanghai, Zero shipping
    •  
    •  
  9.   IamIPS
    • IPS Zero 340, 12 Days - Belgium, Total price $770 USD
    • IPS Zero 340, 14 Days - Netherlands, Total price $770 USD
    •   
  10. Will @ www.electricunicyclereviews.com( correct link?)
    • King Song 14" 680wh 18 Days - California (shipping cost?)
    •   
    •  
  11. Unicycle Distribution
    • MCM4, 8 Days - Belgium, Free shipping Total price 538
    •  
  12. monowiel.be
    • Ninebot One E+, 2-3 Days - Belgium   € 5 Shipping   
    •  
  13. Neale Gray
    • King Songs 14C 680Wh, 30 Days

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Spikey, in response to your message re my EUC.

1. I puchased it on Ebay

2. I purchased a Nine Bot One E+ (N20)

3. Parrot Uncle was the Company I bought it through - strange name I know but there ya go

4. It cost me $870usd

5.  It took around 18-20 days to arrive

6. Cost included delivery to the door

very happy with the total experience, wheel working well, just need to do more practice...

My story:

Purchased wheel from www.NinebotUS.com  (US distributor)

Total cost: $950  Ninebot One E+

Shipping: Included in price (free)

Timeline:  Placed Order on Nov - 10.  Delivery started Nov - 11 from Dover, NJ.  Scheduled to arrive on Nov - 16 to Clearwater, Fl.

I also have Full tracking via FedEx showing every step down the East Coast  (but it is not making the wait any easier!)

Cheers,

Jim

• Ninebot One E+ w/training wheels
  • Purchased on Alibaba from Star Stores
  • Total Cost: $760 shipped (FedEx IE)
  • Time to deliver: 29 days (seller was late to ship and shipped via BlueJetExpress instead)

I was not happy with the experience.  I should have received it quickly but they chose to save money and ship it with another carrier (but posted a fake FedEx tracking number on Alibaba).  They also didn't send the training wheels (wanted them for others to try it).  I opened a dispute and was able to get back $76 (10%) of the cost.

Final Ninebot One E+ cost: $684 delivered

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased a TG F3 264Wh from www.BangGood.com on 11/16 from the USA Warehouse.  It shipped on the 17th and arrived on the 19th.  That's FREE 3 day shipping.  Paid $240.00 total, no other fees.  I see the cost has now gone up to $240.02!  Ouch!

When it arrived, I had a battery issue where it would not fully charge.  They have ordered me a replacement battery at no charge.  I hope to have it soon.  In the mean time, I can still ride, just not as far yet.

I consider them good at customer service and following through with orders.  They also accept PayPal which is nice to have another layer of protection in case things go sour.

• 2 weeks later...

11nov. ordered

17nov. mailed about the package

18nov mail awnsered

19nov. Shipped

25nov. Upc said it cant get into Europe and sents it back to the company.

1dec. mailed about it if they sent directly a new one or wait for the return package

2dec. awnser that they wait for the package return

9dec. Mailed again asking for a update 

9dec got the package 

• Europe, The netherlands
  • Ips zero 499 USD + shipping 145,46 USD + paypal service cost. total cost is 645,36USD

Just got the package

Forward California:

Nov 30, 2015

Drove 1 hour from home to Fairfield, California at the Solano Town Center Mall.

Handed Austin my credit card.

Processed card in about 1 min.

Austin Handed me a brand new NineBot One E+.

I carried it out to my car and did the Happy Dance!

In total, about 1 1/2 hour and $5 in gas (Drove a Mini Cooper).

$799 OTD + Fuel + Drive Time

7 hours ago, Pilotguy said:

What about ElectricUnicycleReviews.com ?

I placed an order 2 weeks ago and hope to have a King Song 18 under my feet sometime in January.

Will has been very informative and responsive thus far .

Richard 

Will is great!!!  

Ordered my KS 18A from him in late October.  The new production line shipped around November 10th, got my UPS tracking number November 17th, and "THE BEAST" arrived today.  So, with that said, I'd guess you'd have it under your feet around 3 weeks or less following receipt of your tracking number.

Thanks for everyone's help! I will continue to update the first post with submissions so don't be shy! 

Also i have had a 1 person PM me with details... just please include all the information above.

• Supplier or website you got it from
  • Item you got
  • Shipping duration (from point of order till it reached your door)
  • Your location
  • Cost above what the list price was (any extra fees and shipping costs)

Thanks!

My experience with (indirect) unicycle orders from China:

9/3/2015

SML L-Enjoy 2015 Hot Sale New Designed Lithium Battery Self Balance Electric Chariot for Personal Transporter (yiyang yan).  Ordered via AliExpress for $162.50 USD

Approximately 1 week later I received China Post Registered Air tracking number.  Then order was flagged as suspicious order and ‘frozen’ about 7 days later.  After another 2 weeks, received request from supplier to send them my credit card info to get refund (I didn’t, of course).  About 3 weeks later I received a credit to my credit card for the full amount from AliExpress.

10/12/2015

DHL Freeshipping H1 350W electric scooter 18KM/H wheelbarrow electric unicycle balancing car scooter Portable Newest design

Properties: Color  Black (joy peng) Ordered via AliExpress for $325.48 USD

Received a ‘Thank You for your order’ message from the supplier that same day.  Approximately 1 week later I received China Post Registered Air tracking number.  Then when no information on tracking order contacted supplier and they assured me the package was in transit.  On 10/20/15 the tracking showed that package had an expected delivery date of “Wednesday, 10/21/2015, by the end of day”.  On 10/22/2015 the status changed to “pending”.  At that point I requested an extension to the buyer protection.  I also messaged the supplier and they insisted package was in route.  On 11/3/2015 they insisted that “the FedEx single was missed in transit” and once found would be arriving.  On 11/4/2015 I contacted FedEx directly and they insisted that they had NEVER had possession of the package.   By 11/17/2015 still no wheel, so contacted supplier.  They finally told me that FedEx could not find the unicycle.  I entered a dispute with AliExpress and about 3 weeks later I received a credit to my credit card for the full amount from AliExpress.

Decent buyer protection from AliExpress, but they held my funds for over a month in each case.  Decided to look for a wheel in the US. 

17 minutes ago, ConjurMan said:

My experience with (indirect) unicycle orders from China:

9/3/2015

SML L-Enjoy 2015 Hot Sale New Designed Lithium Battery Self Balance Electric Chariot for Personal Transporter (yiyang yan).  Ordered via AliExpress for $162.50 USD

Approximately 1 week later I received China Post Registered Air tracking number.  Then order was flagged as suspicious order and ‘frozen’ about 7 days later.  After another 2 weeks, received request from supplier to send them my credit card info to get refund (I didn’t, of course).  About 3 weeks later I received a credit to my credit card for the full amount from AliExpress.

10/12/2015

DHL Freeshipping H1 350W electric scooter 18KM/H wheelbarrow electric unicycle balancing car scooter Portable Newest design

Properties: Color  Black (joy peng) Ordered via AliExpress for $325.48 USD

Received a ‘Thank You for your order’ message from the supplier that same day.  Approximately 1 week later I received China Post Registered Air tracking number.  Then when no information on tracking order contacted supplier and they assured me the package was in transit.  On 10/20/15 the tracking showed that package had an expected delivery date of “Wednesday, 10/21/2015, by the end of day”.  On 10/22/2015 the status changed to “pending”.  At that point I requested an extension to the buyer protection.  I also messaged the supplier and they insisted package was in route.  On 11/3/2015 they insisted that “the FedEx single was missed in transit” and once found would be arriving.  On 11/4/2015 I contacted FedEx directly and they insisted that they had NEVER had possession of the package.   By 11/17/2015 still no wheel, so contacted supplier.  They finally told me that FedEx could not find the unicycle.  I entered a dispute with AliExpress and about 3 weeks later I received a credit to my credit card for the full amount from AliExpress.

Decent buyer protection from AliExpress, but they held my funds for over a month in each case.  Decided to look for a wheel in the US. 

Even though you use aliexpress which has protection you should always have a look at the sellers references. It saves a lot of time if not money.

@ConjurMan  Do you have a Wheel yet?  The prices of the Wheels you were looking at was good, about like my first Wheel.  Just want to warn you.  They might be great to learn on but you will be wanting a better one.  The total I spent on Both Wheels 16" and a 14"  including shipping (and Gas, I drove to Kansas City for one.) was around $600.

Today my son and I had a great ride.  But underlining the great day, we were both were wanting better.  Having to stop every 45+ minutes to charge put a damper on the day.   I'm keeping in mind that $600 would only be about half the price of one of the better Wheels.     

Viti

Check on the app if you really have a unit with a battery with 260wh. Bc that company screwed me over and i got a 240wh. I still wait for their awnser bc i just found out on fryday and i directly mail on that day. Bc of the time difference in china its 6 hour later. So most early i will get a awnser on Monday. 

Archived