18XL really fast beeps

FlyboyEUC

Recently I've been hearing really fast beeps on my XL. It makes me uncomfortable because I don't know what the beeps mean. Please see the video below and let me know what's going on. Alrams 1 and 2 are off, alarm 3 and tiltback are set to max.

4 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

Recently I've been hearing really fast beeps on my XL. It makes me uncomfortable because I don't know what the beeps mean. Please see the video below and let me know what's going on. Alrams 1 and 2 are off, alarm 3 and tiltback are set to max.

88% power alarm.
Stop riding it like your MSX. :lol:

Looks like you are pressing down on the soft tiltback. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

... Seems like you need a stronger & faster wheel :ph34r: riding quite constantly with this new alarm/tiltback would be to near to the limits for me...

Your one comment "not going very fast" was when you seemed to go up a hill. This means higher burden and so less max safe speed...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Meserias said:

Random tilt-backs are still there after you overhaul

I haven't had any random tiltbacks since the overhaul.

Could be your battery is weak, or one of your batteries is not connected so you are hitting max power too soon.  Just a WAG though, if you really are not truly riding the wheel too hard.  With the help of the App checking your voltage drop or checking your battery capacity might help determine if this is an area to investigate.

• Like 2