Pebble Watch Installation Plate

Marty Backe

Nice video Marty, I might think about doing something like this with mine ,

I was looking to buy a backup pebble so looked online and managed to buy 3 for £15 lol  i can now have a spare charged or 3 lol 👍

Screenshot-20200201-062736.jpg
oily face mask homemade

Edited by stephen
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, stephen said:

Nice video Marty, I might think about doing something like this with mine ,

I was looking to buy a backup pebble so looked online and managed to buy 3 for £15 lol  i can now have a spare charged or 3 lol 👍

Screenshot-20200201-062736.jpg
oily face mask homemade

3! Wow. Where are you getting them, because @Lefteris can't find any in Europe?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

A follow-up to my last Pebble watch video, I had to modify how I mount it to my Flexmeter wrist guard.

Why don't you simply turn the watch by 90° and use a bracelet or Velcro strap? 

• Like 2

But it's a different thing to have a UK site that ships locally and a European site like ebay that does have listings but only ships to 2-3 countries :'(  

I've registered my self to the shop and ship site and now have a po box all over the world, maybe have some packages forwared when the time comes.

For more information on the potential group buy check here 

with the help of @Marty Backe

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buell47 said:

Why don't you simply turn the watch by 90° and use a bracelet or Velcro strap? 

That's an alternative for sure, but I want the watch to be semi-permanently installed on my wrist guard so that I don't have to fiddle with the watch band every time I take off and put on the guards. Also, often the wrist section of the Flexmeters are covered by a jacket sleeve.

I really like Marty’s idea but since an industrial sewing machine was at my disposal I stitched velcro onto both my TicWatch’s straps and the Flexmeter’s elastic palm straps. I used elastic velcro on the palm straps to maintain the flexibility.  Easy on/off. 

49485560656_3c19f7fe8d_b.jpg

49485597811_b94a472db6_b.jpg

• Like 2

man i bought the tikwatch, and sold in 3 days, and it was the pro model.. 

even with only euc.world watchface installed, and essential tracking, no h/r only steps, it lasted less than a day.

while using it with the wheel it lasted for like 3,5 hours!? 

with my pebble time no wheel connected i get 4,5 days of battery life, while going to work and back and the pebble connected to the wheel i get almost 2 days (!!) out of it. From my measurement i may get like 8+ straight hours of wheel connected to the pebble thru the phone.

plus the tikwatch pro that is supposed to be fast etc, it was slow as hell :'(  anyway, my story ;)

Edited by Lefteris
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lefteris said:

even with only euc.world watchface installed, and essential tracking, no h/r only steps, it lasted less than a day.

while using it with the wheel it lasted for like 3,5 hours!? 

plus the tikwatch pro that is supposed to be fast etc, it was slow as hell :'(  anyway, my story ;)

The Ticwatch pro was also already in my shopping cart but after intensive research I came to the conclusion that it probably ends up exactly as you wrote it. Therefore I decided to buy the Samsung Galaxy watch. The battery life is 5 days and even when riding with continuous navigation and music control I was on the road for several hours for three days and the battery was still not empty. I don't know what it will be like with the EUC World app running on it, but I think a whole day should not be a problem.

Edited by buell47
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lefteris said:

6 minutes ago, buell47 said:

The Ticwatch pro was also already in my shopping cart but after intensive research I came to the conclusion that it probably ends up exactly as you wrote it.

Anyone want to buy a cool looking half strap TicWatch? :crying: Actually I’m only using it for riding so it should be ok.:confused1:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Anyone want to buy a cool looking half strap TicWatch? :crying: Actually I’m only using it for riding so it should be ok.:confused1:

Put the ticwatch on your right hand for navigation and a cool Samsung watch 46mm for the EUC World App (as soon as Tizen is ready) on your left hand. Then you have everything at a glance. :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, buell47 said:

Put the ticwatch on your right hand for navigation and a cool Samsung watch 46mm for the EUC World App (as soon as Tizen is ready) on your left hand. Then you have everything at a glance. :efee612b4b:

I love your cerebral thought process. Don’t forget the added benefit....I’ll be evenly balanced. ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...