Bay Area CA Looking to buy

Fadkar

On 11/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, Fadkar said:

Hi Friends,

I'm looking to purchase my first EUC for <$700. Prefer a local deal in the Bay Area but happy to explore offers from other states if the price is right. 

Thanks!

I have an MSX for sale. 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:26 PM, Coastal Rider said:

I got a brand new Tesla for 1200. 

Got an msx for sale 84v. 1600wh. $1500

Update: SOLD

(I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html)

Edited by Mjkadel
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Mjkadel said:

I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html

Interested!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 11:25 PM, Mjkadel said:

Update: SOLD

(I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html)

Thats a nice deal..much appreciated but i just got a one s1.

On 11/27/2019 at 7:43 PM, gon2fast said:

I will be upgrading in the next month or so and will be letting go of my G3 for far less than $700. I will check back and see if you are still looking when I get my new wheel.

Nice deal!  I stand corrected there are good deals here

On 11/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Steve cobb said:

Everyone here is trying to rip you off with over priced used warranty-less products. ..beware!!!... ((((12/19 update))) there are a few bad but mostly good deals on here..this is the best spot to learn about EUC

... i just got a one s1...next stop  Gotway Monster v3 (or v4) lol

Hello I have a king song ks14m ..174 / 800 has 4 miles on it mostly from practice top speed 15 mph max speed 18 mph ( with caution  ) $500 + shipping or free pick up in North Hollywood.calif has a few scratches on pedals but body is clean lites work have charger and original box and can get a shipping box for it . can’t use as planned so selling it so some can enjoy it like I wish I could of ..

I’ve got a V8 for sale. V10 pedals are on it. Great condition. I have to check but I think like 500 miles. I have a rapid charger too. And stand. Box etc. 

I can ship or you can pick up. 

message me. 

On 12/15/2019 at 11:37 PM, IRK said:

I’ve got a V8 for sale. V10 pedals are on it. Great condition. I have to check but I think like 500 miles. I have a rapid charger too. And stand. Box etc. 

I can ship or you can pick up. 

message me. 

I’m unfortunately not allowed to PM since I’m new here. Mind sending me a message? I’m interested 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, Legacy said:

Still looking ?? 

Yes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 3:04 PM, Coastal Rider said:

I also travel to SF I got family in san jose area. Let me know and we could meet. 

Do you still have it for sale? I haven't had any luck with beginner EUCs so I'm expanding the budget to include higher performing ones. PM me if it's still for sale