Jump to content
Fadkar

Bay Area CA Looking to buy

Recommended Posts

Hi Friends,

I'm looking to purchase my first EUC for <$700. Prefer a local deal in the Bay Area but happy to explore offers from other states if the price is right. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you be interested if I can ship you one? It's a beginner IPS wheel and max speed is around 10mph. I'm selling mine for $200! Let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Swagshi,

Thanks for reaching out! I would prefer something that I wouldn't grow out of so quickly. Looking for something more along the lines of a KingSong 14D, 14S, Inmotion V5/V8, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 11:44 AM, Fadkar said:

Hi Friends,

I'm looking to purchase my first EUC for <$700. Prefer a local deal in the Bay Area but happy to explore offers from other states if the price is right. 

Thanks!

I have an MSX for sale. 

 

On 11/14/2019 at 6:26 PM, Coastal Rider said:

I got a brand new Tesla for 1200. 

Got an msx for sale 84v. 1600wh. $1500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone here is trying to rip you off with over priced used warranty-less products. ..beware!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: SOLD

(I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html)

Edited by Mjkadel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mjkadel said:

I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html

Interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ronel Marcellano said:

Interested!

This went MUCH faster than I thought. Thanks for the interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the offers everyone. Still hoping to find someone around or under the $750 mark that can go ~20mph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 10:05 AM, swagshi said:

Would you be interested if I can ship you one? It's a beginner IPS wheel and max speed is around 10mph. I'm selling mine for $200! Let me know!

How much to ship to Australia 2084?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be upgrading in the next month or so and will be letting go of my G3 for far less than $700. I will check back and see if you are still looking when I get my new wheel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2019 at 11:25 PM, Mjkadel said:

Update: SOLD

(I'm selling my Ninebot One E+ for $200 on craigslist. I'm not sure if you'd grow out of it too soon or not. Top speed is 12 or 13 mph. I thought it was a great wheel for learning on (as you can see by the pictures, I took some spills) but I just upgraded to an Inmotion V10 and no longer need the Ninebot. Still works fine and I'm happy to ride it around to demonstrate functionality. I also live in the Bay Area, Alameda specifically.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/spo/7023528377.html)

Thats a nice deal..much appreciated but i just got a one s1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2019 at 7:43 PM, gon2fast said:

I will be upgrading in the next month or so and will be letting go of my G3 for far less than $700. I will check back and see if you are still looking when I get my new wheel.

Nice deal!  I stand corrected there are good deals here

 

On 11/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Steve cobb said:

Everyone here is trying to rip you off with over priced used warranty-less products. ..beware!!!... ((((12/19 update))) there are a few bad but mostly good deals on here..this is the best spot to learn about EUC

... i just got a one s1...next stop  Gotway Monster v3 (or v4) lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I have a king song ks14m ..174 / 800 has 4 miles on it mostly from practice top speed 15 mph max speed 18 mph ( with caution  ) $500 + shipping or free pick up in North Hollywood.calif has a few scratches on pedals but body is clean lites work have charger and original box and can get a shipping box for it . can’t use as planned so selling it so some can enjoy it like I wish I could of ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got a V8 for sale. V10 pedals are on it. Great condition. I have to check but I think like 500 miles. I have a rapid charger too. And stand. Box etc. 

I can ship or you can pick up. 
 

message me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 11:37 PM, IRK said:

I’ve got a V8 for sale. V10 pedals are on it. Great condition. I have to check but I think like 500 miles. I have a rapid charger too. And stand. Box etc. 

I can ship or you can pick up. 
 

message me. 

I’m unfortunately not allowed to PM since I’m new here. Mind sending me a message? I’m interested 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, Legacy said:

Still looking ?? 

Yes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 9:26 PM, Coastal Rider said:

I got a brand new Tesla for 1200. 

Still available? Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, Chachbot said:

Still available? Where?

Yes ita on the ventura county are between LA and santa Barbara 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 8:03 PM, Chachbot said:

Still available? Where?

I also travel to SF I got family in san jose area. Let me know and we could meet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 3:04 PM, Coastal Rider said:

I also travel to SF I got family in san jose area. Let me know and we could meet. 

Do you still have it for sale? I haven't had any luck with beginner EUCs so I'm expanding the budget to include higher performing ones. PM me if it's still for sale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have it. My brother whants to buy it this coming weekend. If he doesn't come thru I'll let you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coastal Rider said:

I still have it. My brother whants to buy it this coming weekend. If he doesn't come thru I'll let you know. 

Appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already posted, but just incase you missed it.
It is almost brand new, probably 5-6 miles at max on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...