Gotway website updated, hell freezes over

That's a shocker. I wonder if this is what it's going to look like for the next 3-years :lol:

Thanks for the notice. May take a long time before I remember to visit it, but they do have a News section so it may be worthwhile visiting it periodically.

• Like 1

Poking around I notice that all the specified safe cruising speeds are listed at 20km/h.  This must be a nod to all the regulations that are popping up.

Also, the range seems more realistic. They actually provide a range based on a specific rider weight and riding speed, and the numbers seem reasonably accurate.

• Like 3

What's the euc between the mcm5 and nikola?  The one that Marty's nose is pointing at?  Or ... I could just click on the website, and see that it's a Telsa v2 ...

Edited by xorbe
  • Like 2

dear god, i didnt believe it was possible.. still extremely basic and no links to buy, videos etc, only slightly more than useless now taking images from aliexpress and putting them there but hey at least they actually changed it after forever, maybe they will actually keep it up to date and add to it in the news section and such who knows.. i always laughed when i got a gotway wheel and they have on the tag their website listed and literally 99 out of 100 times it was down or didnt load and the other 1 time it was absolute garbage and so ridiculously outdated.. btw anyone else notice that the "news" and "certificates" section magically disappear when you visit the about us section, even after navigating out of it lol, you have to reload the website by removing the stuff at the end of the URL to get it back

is that a nikola side pad pasted on top of the wheel to look like a seat? xD

2227421.jpg

Edited by Rywokast
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Rywokast said:

dear god, i didnt believe it was possible.. still extremely basic and no links to buy, videos etc, only slightly more than useless now taking images from aliexpress and putting them there but hey at least they actually changed it after forever, maybe they will actually keep it up to date and add to it in the news section and such who knows.. i always laughed when i got a gotway wheel and they have on the tag their website listed and literally 99 out of 100 times it was down or didnt load and the other 1 time it was absolute garbage and so ridiculously outdated.. btw anyone else notice that the "news" and "certificates" section magically disappear when you visit the about us section, even after navigating out of it lol, you have to reload the website by removing the stuff at the end of the URL to get it back

is that a nikola side pad pasted on top of the wheel to look like a seat? xD

2227421.jpg

You win a banana :cheers: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I was checking out the site as well. Looks like you finally got some credit!

49015403337_c06f2b52f1_b.jpg

Perfect! :lol:

I don't know you get some of these pictures, but they're good :D

• Like 2