Looking for my 2nd wheel

I have some wheels for you!

- Gotway ACM2, Decent condition, $800 

- Inmotion V10, Like New (Less than 10 miles), $1000

- Gotway Monster 2400wh 84v, Decent condition, $1700

Let me know if any of these interest you!

Edited by Nick McCutcheon

4 minutes ago, Wheeler337 said:

is that a v 10F?

V10. Unless Nik had another V10 hiding in his closet, this is the one that he won for taking 2nd place in the Los Angeles EUC Games Grand Prix race this past Saturday.

So @Nick McCutcheon, making room for something new?

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

V10. Unless Nik had another V10 hiding in his closet, this is the one that he won for taking 2nd place in the Los Angeles EUC Games Grand Prix race this past Saturday.

So @Nick McCutcheon, making room for something new?

The master plan is to sell these three wheels, and get an MCM5 for around campus and a 100v monster for super long cruises. I still have to take pictures, that's why I haven't made postings yet. I use the Nikola to go everywhere, and the reason I don't use the monster much anymore is because I'm always maxing out the top speed. The speed of 100v wheels has spoiled me :D The Nikola will be my around town/functional wheel, and the monster will be my comfort/cruising/dedicated ride time wheel.

I tried using the V10 as a campus wheel for a few days, but it weighs the same as the ACM (almost exactly.. I checked!), has less torque/speed, and a couple software and hardware quirks that already got a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's a great wheel and I am still super appreciative that EUCO would give away such a great prize. However, it doesn't really fit into any use cases that the Nikola or an ACM/MCM5 wouldn't do better.

8 minutes ago, Wheeler337 said:

If it was the f I'd be all over that, I like range. My dang e+ gets 10miles on a good day on flat ground...

Then the ACM might be what you want! It has a 1300wh battery (bigger than the v10f's 960wh) and a higher top speed than the f. The only reason it costs less is because I've put a lot more miles on it. 

If you want one of the longest ranges in the game however, the monster can definitely do that. 

Edited by Nick McCutcheon
Typos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

The master plan is to sell these three wheels, and get an MCM5 for around campus and a 100v monster for super long cruises. I still have to take pictures, that's why I haven't made postings yet. I use the Nikola to go everywhere, and the reason I don't use the monster much anymore is because I'm always maxing out the top speed. The speed of 100v wheels has spoiled me :D The Nikola will be my around town/functional wheel, and the monster will be my comfort/cruising/dedicated ride time wheel.

I tried using the V10 as a campus wheel for a few days, but it weighs the same as the ACM (almost exactly.. I checked!), has less torque/speed, and a couple software and hardware quirks that already got a bit annoying. Don't get me wrong, it's a great wheel and I am still super appreciative that EUCO would give away such a great prize. However, it doesn't really fit into any use cases that the Nikola or an ACM/MCM5 wouldn't do better.

Then the ACM might be what you want! It has a 1300wh battery (bigger than the v10f's 960wh) and a higher top speed than the f. The only reason it costs less is because I've put a lot more miles on it. 

If you want one of the longest ranges in the game however, the monster can definitely do that. 

Or get a 100V Monster.  Won't accelerate like the Nikola but it'll get you 1-2 more MPH top speed all else equal.

I have a king song KS 14m 174/800watt .. little bit harder than I thought to learn the only bump and scratches are on me .. I’m sure there’s someone out there who would enjoy it more and fall over less $500 with some wiggle room .. pick up would be better but I could check to see how much shipping would be too ? ?