Z10 or KS16X or

onkeldanuel

So im Back in EUC after a year and im ready to pull the Trigger on a New one...

In the past i already owned a Z10 (and a Tesla, 14D, Monster 22 100V, Inmotion V8)

Now i'm not sure which to get. Definitly it should be a HiPerformance Wheel and im courious whats happened in the Past 12 months (i assume not that much what ive read in the boards)

There are some issues in every brand.

I have had liked the Z10 very much (the riding Style too, but could have a few more power/speed for my liking)

Is there an actual  other great Wheel? KS16X perhaps (there are some issues too for sure)? I plan to have only 1 Wheel, what are youre suggestions? In the 16-18 inch class

Edited by onkeldanuel

15 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

Now i'm not sure which to get. Definitly it should be a HiPerformance Wheel and im courious whats happened in the Past 12 months (i assume not that much what ive read in the boards)

GW Nikola and KS16X happened.

16 minutes ago, onkeldanuel said:

Is there an actual  other great Wheel? KS16X perhaps (there are some issues too for sure)? I plan to have only 1 Wheel, what are youre suggestions? In the 16-18 inch class

Yes. The Nikola (84V and 100V). Seems from reading here, that especially the 100V Nikola is more performant.

But best to read for yourself - here are many discussions for and/or against each of the two :), sometimes getting a bit emotional...

For 18 inch the MSX 100V is maybe still "up to date" performancewise? Or some refurbished/improved GW models could come to the market soon- it's already a bit of time ago with the Nikola...

• Like 1

Ks16X I hear is good, the Nikola is a great wheel too.

For 18-inchers, the MSX and 18L/XL's are great wheels. Models may be getting to be a year or two old soon, but there has yet to be a better wheel in this size category, and I think that they will both be excellent models to own for years to come.

Edited by Issah

I really enjoyed the 16X, it felt like a more predictable and slightly faster Z10. If I can only have one wheel it would be high on my list. Don't have much experience with the Nikola, so can't say, but I still am not into the thick round design.

Here in my country i geht the

-KS16X for 2200 Euros

-KS18XL for 2300 Euros

-MSX 100V 1230WH for 2000 Euros

What should i prefer? ;-)

Edited by onkeldanuel

THX at all, i finally ordered a Gotway Nikola Plus 100V

Can someone point me to the latest APP?

Or can i do everything with the latest Wheellog-App and dont need a Gotway APP? 

Edited by onkeldanuel
  • Like 1

I think you chose well, congrats!

The official GW app is required for changing riding modes and calibration, but for speed monitoring and tracking most of us use WheelLog (Android) or DarknessBot (iOS). Both are available at their respective app stores, as is the official GW app.

Although, the non-social GW app is still available for Android in the downloads section of the forum, and seems a bit faster to launch if you don’t use the social features.