GotWay msx left blinker on all the time

5 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Sounds dumb, but did you try recalibrating? 

Nop, have no issues with calibration.  

Do you think that is related to the turn signal as well?  The wheel rides fine.  Just the left blinker is always on.

7 minutes ago, photorph said:

Nop, have no issues with calibration.  

Do you think that is related to the turn signal as well?  The wheel rides fine.  Just the left blinker is always on.

my guess is firmware glitch. if all else works, the rgb modes change with wheels speed and you can toggle it. all the rgb strips are connected together. starting with the tail, then rear and front.

• Like 1

Hmm. If calibrating doesn’t fix it then not sure what would. Afaik the blinkers are based on your lean (uses same components needed for balancing) so I don’t think it would be a faulty component. It might then be some sort of glitch like euc guy suggests. I know it would be hard to get one without paying for another, but if possible, replacing it with another control board is the only way to tell for sure. Where did you buy it from?

Interesting, my msx lights are screwy too, they stay on or only blink on one side or the other. Something is wrong... keeping them off at the moment.. headlight works.

any ideas? same boat..

Edited by Mrd777

3 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Hmm. If calibrating doesn’t fix it then not sure what would. Afaik the blinkers are based on your lean (uses same components needed for balancing) so I don’t think it would be a faulty component. It might then be some sort of glitch like euc guy suggests. I know it would be hard to get one without paying for another, but if possible, replacing it with another control board is the only way to tell for sure. Where did you buy it from?

Always from ewheels.  But Jason is so slammed right now, I don't want to send him more emails.  If there is a way I can fix it myself that would be ideal.