Interesting :efefe00999:

Things to note:

• Very light at 18.3 grams
  • Comes with charging case like airpods or galaxy buds
  • Normal clip is recorded at 1080p 25fps
  • Only record 15 or 30 sec clips unless it's a time lapse
  • FlowState stabilization is digital stabilization not optical
  • 8GB internal no expansion
  • IPX4 no dust or water resistant (splash resistant only)
  • $200 MSRP

I might get it if it's under $100. Above that it's overprice for what it is.

Edited by Kens
  • Like 1

I was just thinking about an easy way to have a safety cam on most of the time without mounting something huge on my helmet or EUC (or my partners e-scooter) This might be just what I need. I might order one to see how it works out. If so I will report back.

I have the Insta360 One now and love it.

----EDIT

Looking more at it I do not think it would work for my purpose but does seem pretty cool for someone who might want random action clips at press of button.

Edited by prasket

19 minutes ago, prasket said:

I was just thinking about an easy way to have a safety cam on most of the time without mounting something huge on my helmet or EUC (or my partners e-scooter)

Dunno if it will work for that, as the record time is only 15-30 sec for normal recording (not time lapse or slow-mo).

I believe, per reviews, it can also set intervals to enter into recording, but everything points to not being able to record all-the-time for this Insta360 Go unfortunately.

One YouTube reviewer termed it best I think, that this Insta360 Go is the perfect content creator B-roll shooter; or for recording non-traditional POV clips, what with the small size; or for posting short Instagram style social media clips.

• Like 1

I would've used it as a security wearable, but the poor quality and short recording duration makes it more of an over-priced add-on. 

By the way, I requested a cancellation and instead of confirming Insta360 asked why. 

Edited by Lillian
  • Like 1