Crazy idea: what wheel would you like to see a tear down and analysis by an electrical engineer?

chrisjunlee

Cast your votes: Which wheel would you like to see a tear down and analysis of? I'm looking at this from a biggest impact on community standpoint

Context: there's an Aussie EE teardown vlogger I'm a fan of, and if we have a good amount of interest, I would be glad to pitch in to send him a wheel to do his thing.

Things I love about Dave: he has a knack for entertaining teardown videos that are also very educational + he's a veteran of designing robust circuits. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think any Gotway model AND Kingsong model would be good. Finally hear from an "expert" which manufacturer is better at designing circuits.

Fantastic idea!

Though I'm not sure I want to hear what he will have to say. Might be too depressing...;):facepalm:

5 minutes ago, Flyboy10 said:

I think any Gotway model AND Kingsong model would be good.

Yep. Ideally one of each. In a perfect world, MSX/Nikola (aka insane cable mess!) and an 18XL or 16X (latest KS).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

I think any Gotway model AND Kingsong model would be good. Finally hear from an "expert" which manufacturer is better at designing circuits.

i dont think you need to be an expert by any definition to see that clearly gotways designs and manufacturing are vastly inferior.. 99% of them do their job amazingly well, but that doesnt mean its a professional job haha