Silicone cap for KS18L

phatmike

22 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You mean the neoprene protective cover by roll.nz (EUC bodyguard)? https://www.roll.nz/int/27-store

I have that (and I love it)! For silicone cap I meant the gummy protection covers for the charger port on one side and for the USB ports on the other

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Cedric Hauber said:

Just bought one, THERE ARE NOT THE SAME

wah?? in what way? i compared them on my 14S and my 18XL and they looked identical... what is different?

6 hours ago, Rywokast said:

wah?? in what way? i compared them on my 14S and my 18XL and they looked identical... what is different?

The port caps on the 18(X)L are slightly shorter than the KS-14S/M/D... And the angle of the "flange" (that fits into the port hole) is different, presumably due to position and circumference.

@phatmike - I don't have any spares but need to order some anyway. While I'm not in Europe, I can add one extra for you if you like? Though it may be a month or two until you get it.

23 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

The port caps on the 18(X)L are slightly shorter than the KS-14S/M/D... And the angle of the "flange" (that fits into the port hole) is different, presumably due to position and circumference.

@phatmike - I don't have any spares but need to order some anyway. While I'm not in Europe, I can add one extra for you if you like? Though it may be a month or two until you get it.

interesting.. very strange why they would change the design like that since it would be obviously cheaper to re-use designs.. i didnt notice just looking at them, guess i didnt look close enough

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 4:41 AM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

don't have any spares but need to order some anyway. While I'm not in Europe, I can add one extra for you if you like? Though it may be a month or two until you get it.

That’s very kind of you, thanks. I bought the Ks 14 cup and yes, they look the same ones, but they are not the same ones as the ones for the KS18L.  For Right now I cut a little bit  of the rubber and reshaped it a little. It is not perfect but with    the neoprene cover blocking the end of the cup it works fine. 

On 11/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, phatmike said:

That’s very kind of you, thanks. I bought the Ks 14 cup and yes, they look the same ones, but they are not the same ones as the ones for the KS18L.  For Right now I cut a little bit  of the rubber and reshaped it a little. It is not perfect but with    the neoprene cover blocking the end of the cup it works fine. 

Damn... Those neoprene covers really come in handy!   :D