Anyone tips for easy-on knee protection?

So I am using full protection on my V8 except for body armor. So full face helmet, triple 8 wrist protection, elbow protection and knee protection. However I am annoyed by my knee protection when i do short commutes because I always have to take of my shoes to put on the knee protection. Do you guys have any tips for cheap easy on knee protection?

So they are hard protection and they don't hurt when your doing desk work all day sitting or when your walking around? That would be nice! I wouldn't mind putting them on in the morning and taking them off after work at the end of the day. They are expensive though 75 euro but if they are as good as you say it's worth it!

Those are the 'regular' not the 'elite' - I'm not 100% on the difference (it's been a while since I bought mine and did the research) but I went with the Elites.  I believe it has to do with the amount of impact protection, but as I said it's been a while since I did my research.

• Like 1

You can simply pick any of these integrated jeans and armor, and choose between hard and soft armor, or even sandwich armor.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-jeans

I have the Kevlar Covert jeans with soft armor and Kevlar, because Kevlar provides a small amount of abrasion resistance while cotton have virtually no resistance at all.

I use Leatt Dual axis knee/shin. You set the straps once, then it's easy on/off. Amazing protection, and I pop them off when I get to work at my office np.

https://www.amazon.ca/Leatt-Black-Large-X-Large-Guard/dp/B01M7S0DQF/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3E86MMW8TBYJL&keywords=leatt+knee&qid=1561763798&s=gateway&sprefix=leatt%2Caps%2C210&sr=8-3

Wish they made dual axis elbow. I used G form elbow and knee for a long time, still use the elbows, but the protection isn't good enough for my liking, plus the sleeve starts to stretch and now the elbow falls down all the time, annoying.

14 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Wish they made dual axis elbow. I used G form elbow and knee for a long time, still use the elbows, but the protection isn't good enough for my liking, plus the sleeve starts to stretch and now the elbow falls down all the time, annoying.

Buy the small one and put it on your elbow :lol:

• Like 1