UK South West

Brett Mitchell

There are three of us all based in Paignton Devon,one has been riding for quite a while,I have been riding about two months and loving it,and we have a third learning,lots of interest from all ages when we go out riding around the bay!

we would love to go out with a larger group,learn more and meet other riders!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Brett Mitchell said:

We go to Torquay quite often, around the prom and harbour etc, how about you, what's Dartmouth like with a wheel?? 

Brett

Oh, that's not far for me, I will definitely join you, guys! Dartmouth is very quiet place, but very narrow streets, very hilly and the parking is not a picnic here, so use my wheel to get to work basically. 

Will let you know next time we're going out, will be in hall Thursday 4.30-5.30,possibility of going out sometime over the weekend,weather permitting!

If possible could you send me a mobile number somehow,as it will be easier to get in touch,I'm on facebook.

Kind Regards,

Brett

On 30.11.2015, 18:07:42, Brett Mitchell said:

Will let you know next time we're going out, will be in hall Thursday 4.30-5.30,possibility of going out sometime over the weekend,weather permitting!

If possible could you send me a mobile number somehow,as it will be easier to get in touch,I'm on facebook.

Kind Regards,

Brett

I have sent you personal message! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived