Riding the Dalmatian - is it cruelty?

Guest PogArt Artur

Guest PogArt Artur

Hiya :)

I felt sorry for not recording my beginner's steps at all, I thought it isn't worth as everybody's first steps are nearly identical...

I went throughout the very first tries,that I did on the kitchen floor, then I've moved to the driveway.

Using the three bins as an supporting stations,I have managed to learn enough,to run throughout the full length of my driveway, I guess it's around 10 meters...

This is first time I have recorded myself being cruel to my Dalmatian E+, and I'd like to share it with you ;)

Sorry for the night recording,but this is time when I practice - to not attract the neighbourhood :)

PS.; The Dalmatian did't get harm during this session,just got spent (@Smoother :) ) soon after this recording, and it's charging his power for further sessions ;)

(What do you think @stephen

Will I get ready to make you companion this year,or next? :) )

https://youtu.be/F1cNW7IxcEU

(I couldn't find the way,how to share,so I've uploaded it on my youtube profile)

You're riding is getting good.  You need to go out somewhere with lots of space.  It's a lot harder to wheel in a confined space like that.  Trust me, just do it. If you don't find it to be true, I'll subtract £5 from  my bill.

20 minutes ago, Smoother said:

You're riding is getting good.  You need to go out somewhere with lots of space.  It's a lot harder to wheel in a confined space like that.  Trust me, just do it. If you don't find it to be true, I'll subtract £5 from  my bill.

This guy is right!

1 hour ago, PogArt Artur said:

I went throughout the very first tries,that I did on the kitchen floor, then I've moved to the driveway.

Using the three bins as an supporting stations,I have managed to learn enough,to run throughout the full length of my driveway, I guess it's around 10 meters...

This is first time I have recorded myself being cruel to my Dalmatian E+, and I'd like to share it with you ;)

Riding a Dalmatian in the kitchen, in the driveway...using bins as supports, riding it the full length of one's driveway...yeah, that sounds cruel to me.... (and given that it's a Dalmatian, it must have been doggy-style, right?)

[In case you need clarification on the play on words, since English is not your native language: ride can also mean to f*ck. And doggy-style...well, it's fairly self-explanatory...]  :efee612b4b:

But on a serious note, congrats for the progress! Looks like it's just about to "click"--that moment when it just happens and you don't have to think about it any more. You'll know what I mean when it happens :)

Also...a thumbs up for your cautious approach. The minute I was able to go 10m in a straight line, I immediately took my wheel down a massive 500m hill, around a huge curve, over a couple of speedbumps, and got my first 25 km/h tiltback. :facepalm:

To this day, I still don't know how that didn't end in an epic faceplant. :efee612b4b:  (And it wasn't skill, believe me, the next day I couldn't repeat the feat without falling off... )

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

dalmation abuse.jpg

:roflmao:

On that note, @PogArt Artur, have you made sure you have 101 dots on your Dalmatian? ;)

Guest PogArt Artur
35 minutes ago, travsformation said:

Riding a Dalmatian in the kitchen, in the driveway...using bins as supports, riding it the full length of one's driveway...yeah, that sounds cruel to me.... (and given that it's a Dalmatian, it must have been doggy-style, right?)

[In case you need clarification on the play on words, since English is not your native language: ride can also mean to f*ck. And doggy-style...well, it's fairly self-explanatory...]  :efee612b4b:

But on a serious note, congrats for the progress! Looks like it's just about to "click"--that moment when it just happens and you don't have to think about it any more. You'll know what I mean when it happens :)

Also...a thumbs up for your cautious approach. The minute I was able to go 10m in a straight line, I immediately took my wheel down a massive 500m hill, around a huge curve, over a couple of speedbumps, and got my first 25 km/h tiltback. :facepalm:

To this day, I still don't know how that didn't end in an epic faceplant. :efee612b4b:  (And it wasn't skill, believe me, the next day I couldn't repeat the feat without falling off... )

:roflmao:

On that note, @PogArt Artur, have you made sure you have 101 dots on your Dalmatian? ;)

Hahhhaaa !

Lol... I haven't counted the dots!

What an unforgiven mistake :)

Regarding ... RIDING @travsformation...

Seriously?!

Nobody has ever mention it to me...

Lol!?

I will remember !!!

I like that meaning, hahahaaa!

I used to say - at my back side garden...

Until I was told what BACK SIDE means :)

Lol :)

Regarding your down hill ride challenge, you've reminded me my yesterday's session...

I were falling/losing balance going back from the gate frequently!

Even though the day before I were riding like today on the video...

How's that?

I could't get it,why a day before I'm doing well, the next day I can't repeat it?

But hopefully today it was back to normal...

Thanks for encouragement and good words :)

Guest PogArt Artur
45 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Lol @Smoother , I can assure you I won't find it to be true - just to get that £5 off you :)

Hahaaa :)

The local park area is my next planned step forward my friend  :)

I'm just progressing in my own pace...

Thanks !!!

Archived