LUTALO IS NO LONGER SELLING HIS 18L IN PARIS. IT IS ON THE WAY BACK TO THE USA. HE NOW OWN THE MOST EXPENSIVE EUC ON THE PLANET

Lutalo

57 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Good move!:thumbup:  

Thanks man. Costly lesson, but at least I will have my wheel back in the states. Hey,  and how many people can say that they own the world's most expensive EUC :D

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

Thanks man. Costly lesson, but at least I will have my wheel back in the states. Hey,  and how many people can say that they own the world's most expensive EUC :D

Yes I bet the round trip international shipping  was expensive. Your a good dad. You tried and I’m sure your son appreciated it. You did put some miles on it. ;)

46490244814_ac44bf72d0_b.jpg

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes I bet the round trip international shipping  was expensive. Your a good dad. You tried and I’m sure your son appreciated it. You did put some miles on it. ;)

46490244814_ac44bf72d0_b.jpg

Thanks man. I don't even regret paying the shipping costs as much as I thought I would. I am looking forward to riding it again. Outside of some comparative testing, I actually haven't ridden the 18L much since the XL arrived; so, I am really looking forward to tooling around on it again. 

My son will be back stateside this summer. He can enjoy the 18L at that time. After two failed courier pickups resulting in him having to take the 55lb package across Paris on the Metro to the shipper himself, he actually seems a little relieved that it's finally gone 😧😧😓

Love that photo. So true. :)

On 2/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, Lutalo said:

Thanks man. I don't even regret paying the shipping costs as much as I thought I would. I am looking forward to riding it again. Outside of some comparative testing, I actually haven't ridden the 18L much since the XL arrived; so, I am really looking forward to tooling around on it again. 

My son will be back stateside this summer. He can enjoy the 18L at that time. After two failed courier pickups resulting in him having to take the 55lb package across Paris on the Metro to the shipper himself, he actually seems a little relieved that it's finally gone 😧😧😓

Love that photo. So true. :)

Can you give details on how you shipped it from the us to Europe? I have a few bikes and EUCs that I'll eventually ship over.

2 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Can you give details on how you shipped it from the us to Europe? I have a few bikes and EUCs that I'll eventually ship over.

To be honest I wouldn't advise it at all. Shipping costs are very expensive, and France is going to add exorbitant tariffs. For me it was even more expensive to bring it home.

Overall I paid about $500 through FedEx to send it and $700 through UPS to bring it home. 

If you are selling the bikes and EUCs that will be a commercial invoice. Tariffs and taxes applied according to invoice price for sale.

Personal items/not for resale are charged according to the "stated" value of the item/s. Grossly undervaluing items could get them caught up and cause delays at customs, extra fees and possibly fines. 

This is not something that I will ever do again. Now you know why I say that my 18L is the Most expensive EUC on the planet. :)

Archived