Speedyfeet or Poolmarket?

Planemo

I keep seeing reports of issues when connecting with the wheel with the Inmotion app on Android. I hope I dont have problems! Also seems to be a potential issue with getting the wheel working at all in the UK (being a grey import). Panicking slightly!

The wheel will work, the Gearbest sales are directly from Inmotion and officially sanctioned. No region locking (even then all that would happen is you'd have to use a VPN).

Never heard of any V5F connection problems. Maybe the latest IM app is a little buggy, but that should be about it.

Don't worry:)

38 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I keep seeing reports of issues when connecting with the wheel with the Inmotion app on Android. I hope I dont have problems! Also seems to be a potential issue with getting the wheel working at all in the UK (being a grey import). Panicking slightly!

InMotion are not locked for the UK market.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

@adampj @Simone Malicius @KevinvdV Since you did it, where and when would one enter a coupon code on Gearbest to get the lower price?

sorry to reply so late ... actually i did miss the best price ever on gearbest BUT some days later i received an email with subject " special deals for you " cause i signed via email !INDEED i did get a special price( not only on the wheel ) and cause of that i could get my wheel for almost as good as the best price i missed 2 weeks earlier !

so i believe subscribe to their mailing list could be a good shot to get a special price !

On 1/26/2019 at 8:53 PM, Planemo said:

don't worry ... the real thing is that inmotion app really sucks LOL ! trust me you are gonna use it at begin  and when you feel to set pedal angle that's it ! it's really buggy !

sometimes it doesn't recognize bluetooth.. sometimes doesn't see the wheel at all ! I found out that the best is start the app with the wheel turned off.. and only after you turn on the wheel then it works almost all the time !

Archived