Z10 Motor Sensor Fault

z3n

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 6:50 AM, Bison_2 said:

Ive gotten that message as well! Still no clue what it means:confused1:

On 1/31/2019 at 11:20 AM, darkflame808 said:

If it doesn't go away, try disassembling the wheel and inspecting the wires to the motor perhaps? Maybe they are not in the right orientation or have corrosion or poor contact?

On 2/1/2019 at 5:15 AM, Tor 77 said:

I also got this message a couple of times, specially if powered on when lifted. But message goes away and it works ok :)

Doing this Manual Calibration seems to make this notification goes away, at least in my case. But don't know for how long (fingers crossed). :innocent1:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

@z3n don't know if this is related with your motor sensor failure message, but there seems to be frequent failures at the (motor) current (hall) sensors:

Wow! I thought this so-called motor sensor was actually located inside the motor itself, and not the hall effect sensors. Thank you @Chriull, I will open it up and check the board for sure! :cheers:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, z3n said:

Wow! I thought this so-called motor sensor was actually located inside the motor itself, and not the hall effect sensors. Thank you @Chriull, I will open it up and check the board for sure! :cheers:

As said, i'm not sure if this is related - but it could be and i hope it can help in your case!

Edited by Chriull
  • Like 1