Gotway MCM4 available to reserve from Ali Express!

breathsavers

In case anyone missed it- http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Reserve-Gotway-MCM4-130wh-260wh-340wh-520WH-680WH-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-max/32468490098.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.azdFLv&ws_ab_test=201526_3,201527_2_71_72_73_74_75,201409_3

The description is kind of hard to understand but I guess they're all the same color, he's just using the colors for the different battery sizes? And are they all the same as far as features go other than the battery size?

Only white color. There is no difference, but the size of the battery is different

I now see this has been posted elsewhere but I guess I can't delete the post? Sorry. The question about the colors still stands.

This is my shop. What's your problem, you can ask me directly. Very happy to see my shop link

Only white color. There is no difference, but the size of the battery is different

This is my shop. What's your problem, you can ask me directly. Very happy to see my shop link

Thanks for your answer! My question was if there were actually different colors or just different battery sizes. I don't need much range so I'll probably be ordering the smallest battery size because I need the speed!! haha

Actually @unicycle distribution, I do have a question. What is the "special tie rod" that comes with the MCM4 now and will it be available for purchase seperately later? Or can you only get it if you preorder now? Thanks!

Thanks for your answer! My question was if there were actually different colors or just different battery sizes. I don't need much range so I'll probably be ordering the smallest battery size because I need the speed!! haha

Actually @unicycle distribution, I do have a question. What is the "special tie rod" that comes with the MCM4 now and will it be available for purchase seperately later? Or can you only get it if you preorder now? Thanks!

I can book it now, and it can be shipped in September 21st! In the subscription period, the purchase will be free of charge, the value of $80!
Just the battery size difference. There is no difference in the other side, no matter how much WH you choose !

@unicycle distribution can you please clarify  about the mcm4, at what speeds the alarms go off? Is it 23, 25, and 28?  What happens ar 35kph? Is there a tilt back? will the wheel cut off if you keep going faster? Is yes, at what speed is the cut off? 35kph?

thank you!

Your speed at 30, absolutely safe! If higher than 30, I can not guarantee. For example 35, in the case of your power is very low, certainly can not do this! We remain at around 30, to ensure the safety of. Compared to the previous MCM2S, security speed increased by 2-3km/h. If you are in full power, 35km/h is no problem. Not inclined, there will be a continuous 5 sound alarm. Similar to dididididi dididididi dididididi

Thank you

from your response i understand that the warning alarms are at 23, 25, 28 kph. Maximum Safe speed is 30 kph.  First 2 alarms can be turned off but the third cannot. There is no tilt back, and the wheel will cut out power if accelerate much faster than 30 kph. 

thanks

Thank you

from your response i understand that the warning alarms are at 23, 25, 28 kph. Maximum Safe speed is 30 kph.  First 2 alarms can be turned off but the third cannot. There is no tilt back, and the wheel will cut out power if accelerate much faster than 30 kph. 

thanks

Cut off power is not sure, the probability of occurrence will increase. I tell the truth, I give all my suggestions to customers, drive at a safe speed. Because the 30 speed has been very fast, if you want to challenge the limits of 30 or more, please wear helmets and armor. His extreme speed is more than 35, but there may be 38.., but we don't advocate the limit.

I can book it now, and it can be shipped in September 21st! In the subscription period, the purchase will be free of charge, the value of $80!
Just the battery size difference. There is no difference in the other side, no matter how much WH you choose !

Do you have a picture of the tie rod? I'm not sure what that is.

Your speed at 30, absolutely safe! If higher than 30, I can not guarantee. For example 35, in the case of your power is very low, certainly can not do this! We remain at around 30, to ensure the safety of. Compared to the previous MCM2S, security speed increased by 2-3km/h. If you are in full power, 35km/h is no problem. Not inclined, there will be a continuous 5 sound alarm. Similar to dididididi dididididi dididididi

hey and glad to see you in the forum.  I'm in the market for a second wheel and this bad boy might me mine. I have a question about the alarms.  You said if you turn off the first two alarms then you get the third one. But you said there is a 5 alarm one as well or is that the third one?

hey and glad to see you in the forum.  I'm in the market for a second wheel and this bad boy might me mine. I have a question about the alarms.  You said if you turn off the first two alarms then you get the third one. But you said there is a 5 alarm one as well or is that the third one?

5 sound alarm is the highest level of alarm, may be too fast, too low voltage, power too large....  you close the 1 and 2..     3 level of the alarm is just 3 sound, this is still there. 5 sound alarm is a presence.

5 sound alarm is the highest level of alarm, may be too fast, too low voltage, power too large....  you close the 1 and 2..     3 level of the alarm is just 3 sound, this is still there. 5 sound alarm is a presence.

So there is a 5 sound alarm? now im really confused? I really wish there was some kind of English manual for this:(

So there is a 5 sound alarm? now im really confused? I really wish there was some kind of English manual for this:(

@Donafello I think he is saying that the alarm makes 5 beeps when it goes off. It can be stopped after the first two warnings but will be continuous at the third level (highest speed).

The alarm will appear when the speed is very fast. Is the highest level of warning!

Whaa -- thanks for all your help! B) but I wish you could be more clear about how the alarms work :( and how they sound; I think this is what you are trying to say:

level 1:  happens at 23 km/hr
level 2: happens at 25km/hr
level 3: happens at 28km/hr, cannot turn this off
level 4: happens at 30km/hr, cannot turn this off -- you should stop speeding at this point for safety
level 5: happens at emergency situation: low battery, too much battery draw (hill too steep, too fast), too much battery recharge (going downhill on full battery) etc.

Is this correct???

Can you perhaps also say how the different alarms sound? Does each have a different sound?

Can you also confirm that the level 5 emergency alarm also happens on low battery, or when going downhill on a full battery? (i.e. not just when going too fast)

Whaa -- thanks for all your help! B) but I wish you could be more clear about how the alarms work :( and how they sound; I think this is what you are trying to say:

level 4: happens at 30km/hr, cannot turn this off -- you should stop speeding at this point for safety
level 5: happens at emergency situation: low battery, too much battery draw (hill too steep, too fast), too much battery recharge (going downhill on full battery) etc.

Is this correct???

If it's warnings are the same as the mcmv2s+ you get:

Level 1: beep beep  _   _  beep beep _  _ beep beep

Level 2: beep beep beep _ beep beep beep _  beep beep beep

Level 3: beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

You can turn off level 1 and 2 and relye on level 3 but there is nothing after so you need to back off a little when you hear the beeps or you WILL crash! 

Is this correct???

Can you perhaps also say how the different alarms sound? Does each have a different sound?

Can you also confirm that the level 5 emergency alarm also happens on low battery, or when going downhill on a full battery? (i.e. not just when going too fast)

YES,YOU ARE RIGHT

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet !!

Oh and whose is that one being shipped?  :lol:

What number of the first dozen?

one France man,he order 680WH,he is frist.
i dont clear,hah

I don't think so, there's an other pictures with 14.2kg, that one should be 680wh

this is 680wh' weight,with packing,the weight is 17.2KG

340 with packing is 16KG

w1.jpg

Cool, is that with the 680Wh battery pack?

:lol:

Archived