Anyone looking for a brand new ninebot Z10?

Got 6 brand new Z10’s left.

Contact me with a number if your interested. This is only for US Residents.

$1800/pc 

buyer is responsible for shipping cost. 

Avgerage shipping cost is $70-90 depending where in the 48 states. 

Hawaii and Alaska need to contact, as shipping price is more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have a  inmotion v3 and a one E plus...looking at the next wheel Z10 or MSX. What a decision.... leaning toward Z10 stability, looks, quality of costruction,and dont know if I ever need to go as fast as the MSX..but would love your thoughts.... indiana flat land riding mostly

7 hours ago, BLO said:

Have a  inmotion v3 and a one E plus...looking at the next wheel Z10 or MSX. What a decision.... leaning toward Z10 stability, looks, quality of costruction,and dont know if I ever need to go as fast as the MSX..but would love your thoughts.... indiana flat land riding mostly

Range would be my primary consideration. I love my Z10 and still tend to reach for it instead of many other wheels, but it would never be my primary performance wheel. Range is the reason, but this is very personal. I want to be able to cruise 40+ miles without worry. The Z10 is more of a 30-mile performance wheel and then it starts turning into a One E Plus :lol:

I have many wheels to choose from which allows me to enjoy the Z10 in many situations. But I wouldn't be satisfied if it were my only wheel.

So what kind of riding do you anticipate with your new wheel? If you think you'll start to enjoy exploring what's over the horizon, seriously consider the MSX. But if you're a 10 to 20 mile guy (and there are plenty on the Forum which fit that category - nothing wrong with that), I'd go for the uniqueness and fun of the Z10.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived