Can I join the party?

36024x7

So, I am brand new to this whole EUC thing. I just ordered a 18S. Yeah, I know, I know, I should probably have waited for the 18XL. But being 6',3", I think I made the right choice. 

You will be seeing a lot from me on top of this thing.......OMG, just as I was typing this, I got an email from Jason at sWheels, he was replying about my question regarding the 4A and 5A charger. When I ordered the 18S, I could not find a way to upgrade from the 4A to the 5A as subjected. (The 4A was free as a bonus and for  US100 they would send you the A5 instead), well Jason told me that as a courtesy they would send me the A5....sweeeeeet, these guys are amazing.

I am very exited about all this and also to be part of this community. Thanks for having me :) 

I will be posting about my journey on my YouTube channel down at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQU9fhDu6-m-PQLHEDUcxPg
Thanks!

Welcome to the club :cheers: The KS18S is a great wheel which should give you many miles of smiles :D

Feel free to post your videos in our main Video thread.

We need someone to compete with @Marty Backe overload of mountain videos ? Sorry Marty, my knees cannot do hill climbing. The doctor wanted to swap one of them to an artificial kneejoint. But I told him to go have lunch or something as I am having too much fun riding my KS18L to risk it with knee operation.

Anyway welcome @36024x7 and safe ridding on you EUC. I know this is obvious but really hold back on the speed. Once you are experienced at ridding you can start going faster. It is in the beginning you are easy cough of guard at too high a speed. 

I made the mistake, please do not repeat my hurt earned lesson ?

14 hours ago, 36024x7 said:

So, I am brand new to this whole EUC thing. I just ordered a 18S. Yeah, I know, I know, I should probably have waited for the 18XL. But being 6',3", I think I made the right choice. 

You will be seeing a lot from me on top of this thing.......OMG, just as I was typing this, I got an email from Jason at sWheels, he was replying about my question regarding the 4A and 5A charger. When I ordered the 18S, I could not find a way to upgrade from the 4A to the 5A as subjected. (The 4A was free as a bonus and for  US100 they would send you the A5 instead), well Jason told me that as a courtesy they would send me the A5....sweeeeeet, these guys are amazing.

I am very exited about all this and also to be part of this community. Thanks for having me :) 

I will be posting about my journey on my YouTube channel down at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQU9fhDu6-m-PQLHEDUcxPg
Thanks!

Welcome! I am 6' 4"+ and rider weight is 240 lbs and the KS18L fits find. It is a little more powerful than the 18S, but the extra power probably won't be required. Have fun! I will be curious to see if you can ride it seated at your height. 

Welcome.

Safety first. I just fell on one knee not wearing my knee pads last week.....almost at a stop, but enough to tear my jeans and put a 3" round scrape on my knee. I was going too fast up to my turn :).

At least this old man can still heal. Gotta have fun though...

20 hours ago, Circuitmage said:

Safety first. I just fell on one knee not wearing my knee pads last week.....almost at a stop, but enough to tear my jeans and put a 3" round scrape on my knee. I was going too fast up to my turn :).

Ouch! Those knee pads. Don't leave home without them. 

Archived