Chicago Riders

jfree13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 11:16 PM, MrRobot said:

Do either of you use Telegram or Discord for messaging? 

I use telegram as well as what's app. I'll help anyone that would like to learn. The more the merrier

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Speaking of legality, I'm moving to Chicago next week.  What do I need to know about legality?

I plan to ride around the Magnificent Mile as transportation.  I also would like to walk it onto trains and buses, toss it in the back of Ubers, etc.  Do you foresee issues with this plan?

• 6 months later...
Just now, Richardo said:

Gettin to be that season!

Snowing right now.

Join the Telegram Chicago EUC group for group rides.

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon,

My name is James, I am a prior serviceman who served in the marines. I have relocated and it would be nice to connect with folks riding in the region (i like to zoom down LSD bike path).

Also my power adapter went out and i was seeing if i could network with someone to find a cheaper alternative to acquire a new power adapter to charge my veteran sherman. Any resources or leads regarding acquiring a new charger would be really cool.

I am pretty new at connecting with people and so generally it would be nice to network and talk with some similarly interested folks who have hobbies and a lot of knoweledge regarding EUC's.

Would genuinly appreciate the interaction and further information :)

nice to meet you folks

James

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jwa1 said:

Good Afternoon,

My name is James, I am a prior serviceman who served in the marines. I have relocated and it would be nice to connect with folks riding in the region (i like to zoom down LSD bike path).

Also my power adapter went out and i was seeing if i could network with someone to find a cheaper alternative to acquire a new power adapter to charge my veteran sherman. Any resources or leads regarding acquiring a new charger would be really cool.

I am pretty new at connecting with people and so generally it would be nice to network and talk with some similarly interested folks who have hobbies and a lot of knoweledge regarding EUC's.

Would genuinly appreciate the interaction and further information :)

nice to meet you folks

James

Join the Chicago EUC telegram chat channel.

https://t.me/+xxP58WyNSfw4ZDlh